Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Shaq and Kobe Lakers would kill GS. Who the fuck guarding prime Shaq.

Shaq would our up 40 and 15 every game.
Klay gonna clamp up Kobe and nobody is gonna be able to guard curry

shaq gonna dominate on only one side of the floor and you have to account for him staying out of foul trouble against the rotation of GS’s bigs

Klay gonna clamp up Kobe and nobody is gonna be able to guard curry

shaq gonna dominate on only one side of the floor and you have to account for him staying out of foul trouble against the rotation of GS’s bigs

Lmao at locking up Kobe

Shaq don’t have to worry about foul trouble because them bigs can’t score bruh.

Green would foul out

Lakers in 6

Bill Laimbeer on the Bulls

“They whined and cried for a year and a half about how bad we were for the game”

Niggas love to call LBJ weak and always crying though. Lol

As folks love to say on here every damn day

2 things can be true at the same time.

Niggas never call out MJ for doing the same thing

But it's not MJ time right now so I can see why. More people talked about that shit back then not a lot though. Have to be honest there are certain people who the fans and the media will treat differently even though they do the same shit they vilify other players for and MJ is in that category. Back then there was plenty of Knicks and Pistons fans even some Pacers fans who spoke on that shit.

Lebron does cry and whine a lot

Both are true

One of the most disrespected legends of all time. People love MJ so much that they blindly disregard Zeke's accomplishments bcuz of their rivalry. Thomas has been a winner since college.

Everybody talks about his scoring outburst with the ankle vs LA but this has always been my favorite Zeke moment.

I will not tolerate any Zeke slander today. lol

This whole comment BIG FACTS!!!!!

Lmao at locking up Kobe

Shaq don’t have to worry about foul trouble because them bigs can’t score bruh.

Green would foul out

Lakers in 6
You act like shaq not gonna have to guard bigs on the opposing end. You gonna let bogut,ezeli, McGee score and catch lobs and score easy off PNR?

Back