Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

You dick ride multiple organizations so you're the last person to be questioning who's a real fan.
Who runs the Windy City bulls? Who’s in charge of your scouting? If you are a fan of the organization I would expect you to be familiar with the different rungs of the organization

But if you don’t know I said it’s cool you just aren’t as invested. Also stop speaking for maywood

This Guy LOL Try This w/an Organization who hasn't had success before , Fam Stop Tryna Bait Us w/these Weak attemps every week It's
:pathetic:

Yall owe Chicago Niggas everything

This Guy LOL Try This w/an Organization who hasn't had success before , Fam Stop Tryna Bait Us w/these Weak attemps every week It's
:pathetic:

Yall owe Chicago Niggas everything

I said it’s OKAY man damn lol

you thought Forman was hired in 2009 it’s all goody

I said it’s OKAY man damn lol

you thought Forman was hired in 2009 it’s all goody
No Man lol
See the source image

The Celtics were clowned for not giving up assets for not 1, not 2, but 3 stars
I think it worked out for the Cavs in the end. The pick that they would’ve gave up for a half season of Amare, they kept that pick and it turned into Tristen and Kyrie 2 key players on their championship team....

I think it worked out for the Cavs in the end. The pick that they would’ve gave up for a half season of Amare, they kept that pick and it turned into Tristen and Kyrie 2 key players on their championship team....
This is true although they made the wrong move at that moment

Back