Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Mitchell and Gobert been having problems this Covid-19 shit was just the icing on the cake

Gobert was in his feelings because Mitchell never passed him the ball when he'd be wide open rolling to the basket

Ingles and Gobert had real good pick and roll chemistry and thats why when he went to the bench when Conley was acquired his numbers took a big dip

Gobert is the more valuable player but Mitchell is younger and has more upside at this point so idk what the move is going to be

These fuck boys imploded before they even got a chance to get sonned in the playoffs again lololol

Despite his relationship with Randle, a CAA client, Rose is certainly open to either dealing Randle or not executing his contract option for the 2021-22 season, though in that case, he still would count for $4 million on the salary cap. Leading into the Feb. 6 trade deadline, the Knicks were willing to move Randle and had talks with Charlotte.

Randle’s traditional numbers were fine with the Knicks, but his drop in 3-point shooting percentage (34.4 to 27.7) was alarming. That players such as Barrett were frustrated with Randle’s over-dribbling, as I reported last week, adds to the worry. A New Orleans source said Randle was “a black hole’’ with the Pelicans in 2018-19. Randle has been on a losing team in all six of his seasons, including stints with the Lakers, Pelicans and Knicks

I think it's alot of NBA players who thought what Gobert did was irresponsible. Even a resident Spurs player weighed in on that shit.

In an interview with Italy's Corriere della Sera (via Sportando), San Antonio Spurs' Marco Belinelli expressed his thoughts on Gobert's behavior saying what he did was "terrible."

"Terrible. I prefer not to express myself because I don't want to say things that then seem offensive or too serious, but what he did was yes, terrible," Belinelli said

Out in Houston, today? Pretty cool if so. Once this shit kinda clears up I gotta take a real trip down to Houston and check it out. I've driven through and went for business and back to my new spot in Austin but i gotta take a couple of days and check out that city. I've heard nothing but great things

Nah I meant the lob city clippers ran into josh smith and Cory brewer that’s why they never did shit lol

but yeah come on through man

Back