Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Not gon lie I been playing 2k19. 2k20 the first one i didnt buy since like 2k20. I didnt think id be playing any 2k at all this year but lockdown changes things.

Is 2k20 worth getting? Is it different enough from 2k19? Im coming at it at strictly from a Im bored out my mind and got nothing else to do perspective and not a I like 2k perspective.

Not gon lie I been playing 2k19. 2k20 the first one i didnt buy since like 2k20. I didnt think id be playing any 2k at all this year but lockdown changes things.

Is 2k20 worth getting? Is it different enough from 2k19? Im coming at it at strictly from a Im bored out my mind and got nothing else to do perspective and not a I like 2k perspective.

Yeah I started my player on 2k19 the other day. Needed something to play between cod and watching movies and shows lol. I need variety in my quarantine.

Yeah I started my player on 2k19 the other day. Needed something to play between cod and watching movies and shows lol. I need variety in my quarantine.

Word. I was super burnt out from 2k. Didnt think i would play it all this year. But here I am getting an hour or two in per day. Smh.

i drop quadruple doubles every time I play ball

tell wilt fuck off

he was playing games against guys who were in barbershop quartets with no recorded stats

That shit is ASS shoulda got Crash team racing

but as far as the gamer tag you already know the vibes

Rio the GOAT

l
Bro I compared this and Crash team racing for a week before purchasing. Seriously don't see why niggas like Crash team racing over Sonic. Better graphics, better game boards, better characters, better power ups etc.

Back