Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

If I’m in the lottery I’ll take a guy that played well day 1 and was good/great for 18 years over waiting for 5/6 years for Nash to be ready.

I don't think it's trying to follow their career timeline just if you grab a nigga in their prime amongst other things how do you draft.

Nash to Toronto over allen makes sense for multiple reasons.

I don't think it's trying to follow their career timeline just if you grab a nigga in their prime amongst other things how do you draft.

Nash to Toronto over allen makes sense for multiple reasons.
So NOW it’s not about career timelines? It’s about primes? Nash wasn’t better than Ray Allen until maybe 08. That’s most of their careers already.

So NOW it’s not about career timelines? It’s about primes? Nash wasn’t better than Ray Allen until maybe 08. That’s most of their careers already.

I would think so. You just attaching them to different teams assuming everyday was the same?

The whole premise is basically "in a perfect world..."

I would think so. You just attaching them to different teams assuming everyday was the same?

The whole premise is basically "in a perfect world..."
In a perfect world Iverson goes number 2. But that’s a different story. And they’re basing this off of careers regardless.

In a perfect world Iverson goes number 2. But that’s a different story. And they’re basing this off of careers regardless.

No he doesn't cause your not factoring in the fact he was a fuck nigga or else Marbury goes 5th.

Back