Welcome To aBlackWeb

Officers rough up black men in the streets of New York

LMAOOOOOOO @ obama

you just proved my point
You're so disingenuous

Every time I shut you down you just pivot and move the goalpost

Every. Single. Time.

I want you to do this..

Go to Tariq Twitter page and take a look at the list of ppl that you follow that follow him. Its right there. Screenshot too. Please and thank you, ma'am

You're so disingenuous

Every time I shut you down you just pivot and move the goalpost

Every. Single. Time.

I want you to do this..

Go to Tariq Twitter page and take a look at the list of ppl that you follow that follow him. Its right there. Screenshot too. Please and thank you, ma'am

i use to be a hotep princess up there so that is pointless

Colin Kaepernick doesn't have critical thinking skills...

sure he does, he ran back to the nfl to do a workout after they gave him their ass to kiss, just to not be signed and subsequently clowned again

love him but that lacked critical thought

i only engage with certain followers. he doesnt come down my TL unless my followers are making fun of him

sooooooo
Sweetheart, we aren't talking about your followers. We're talking about people you follow who follow Tariq. Try to keep up. *pats you on the head*

Again, by your own logic, you follow people who lack critical thinking skills

Wtf?? Why do you niggas constantly move the goal post?

She basically said nobody significant follows him and i proved her wrong. There's nothing after that. Stop pivoting

Screen shot it then bruh. You sure it’s even Obama real page? He got a few decent follows. But he is bullshit that’s why y’all been arguing about it the last few months.

Screen shot it then bruh. You sure it’s even Obama real page? He got a few decent follows. But he is bullshit that’s why y’all been arguing about it the last few months.
(@tariqnasheed): https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed?s=09

Check yourself. Scroll.

And how is he "bullshit" when just in the last month Tariq gave $15000 to 300 black people for a lil covid relief and exposed the anti black tweets from that African doctor whos working on a vaccine, and now he exposed an abusive cop which led to him being reprimanded

That's bullshit to you? Try not to pivot

(@tariqnasheed): https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed?s=09

Check yourself. Scroll.

And how is he "bullshit" when just in the last month Tariq gave $15000 to 300 black people for a lil covid relief and exposed the anti black tweets from that African doctor whos working on a vaccine, and now he exposed an abusive cop which led to him being reprimanded

That's bullshit to you? Try not to pivot
man.....it dont matter what people do for black people. cuz the moment anyone finds a person is not on the straight an narrow according to some folk....that negates everything that person did.

like we all perfect.

Back