Welcome To aBlackWeb

Officers rough up black men in the streets of New York

a whole video and the officer isnt fired but *checks notes* placed on modified duty
No no no

You're not going to move the goalpost. We both know that is not a harsh punishment but YOU were saying posting these videos is pointless and that was proven false

You were proven wrong, as usual

No no no

You're not going to move the goalpost. We both know that is not a harsh punishment but YOU were saying posting these videos is pointless and that was proven false

You were proven wrong, as usual

posting videos of Black folks dying is pointless

it doesnt create systematic change

I think Race's gotdamn point is what the fuck do yall have beyond posting tweets, videos and proof of your elevated blood pressure?

All yall doing is giving the feds reason to build a file on yall cause you talk to fucking much, so much so that yall gon talk yourselves right out of your gun rights.

Think.

It's time for a new strategy beyond just sharing videos.

Yall really think the general public dont see the difference in treatment? Post all the proof you want, don't mean shit till we start behaving like we have the same rights these CACS do.

After all this there better beba gotdamn strategy fuck all this hemmin and hawwin

I think Race's gotdamn point is what the fuck do yall have beyond posting tweets, videos and proof of your elevated blood pressure?

All yall doing is giving the feds reason to build a file on yall cause you talk to fucking much, so much so that yall gon talk yourselves right out of your gun rights.

Think.

Yall really think the general public dont see the difference in treatment? Post all the proof you want, don't mean shit till we start behaving like we have the same rights these CACS do.

After all this there better beba gotdamn strategy fuck all this hemmin and hawwin
I agree with your point but it don't apply to Race

She just scared. She don't want no smoke regardless

Think.

Thank you samson sheesh

Back