Welcome To aBlackWeb

Officer Indicted For Murder Charges of Sonya Massey

All struggle is not the same and all who are oppressed are not brothers. I see things like that tweet and the ensuing claims of solidarity as attempts to appropriate black pain for unrelated causes.

We have nothing to do with them and they have nothing to do with us. No reason for us to attach our struggle to theirs and vice versa. Arabs had us in chains even before the white man did. They are not our "brothers in the struggle".

Last edited:
Don't know if this has been brought up in this thread but the sister's 4yr old cousin was also murdered by the police and the police officer was not charged.

Idk if the tiktok post is still there or not, but I just heard about this too... ... they saying bodycam footage for that is going to be released soon. Apparently, people in Mccomb are planning a protest or something next week...

Idk if the tiktok post is still there or not, but I just heard about this too... ... they saying bodycam footage for that is going to be released soon. Apparently, people in Mccomb are planning a protest or something next week...

Yeah Man this shit deeper than Rap.....

Back