Welcome To aBlackWeb

Officer Indicted For Murder Charges of Sonya Massey

That's a good idea black people if you have to call 911 call for the ambulance instead of the cops. Then when cops do arrive they're less racist/Trigger Happy

The links ain’t showing the full interaction. If you watch it you see the vibe is off from the moment she opens the front door.
I think she actually says don’t hurt me in the beginning on some foreshadowing shit.
She even called back 911 and wanted them to stay on the line because she knew the vibe was off.

Shit is sad.

RIP Sonya Massey

TikTok has it with clearer and slowed down footage.

She was a bit odd answering the door. She said she loved them. The cop even questioned her mental state and she said she was ok she had medication.

So off the rip this was all bad vibes.

in the slowed down footage she clearly left the pot on the stove and only had oven mitts in her hands when she laid down on the kitchen floor and was shot. She had no pot in her hand.

Pig better not get off. Make an example of him.

Trump wants to give cops immunity for killing ppl too
Trump would pardon this piece of shit on day 1 if he’s elected, y’all better be careful who you vote for. He has a lot of black people deceived.

“I’m also going to indemnify all police officers and law enforcement officials throughout the United States from being destroyed by the radical left for taking strong action on crime,” Trump said Tuesday at a campaign event in Waterloo, Iowa. “These are people, they want to destroy them because they want to put criminals away.”

“They’re the greatest people, the police,” Trump added. “They’re under threat of losing their pension, their house and their family and losing everything.”

Obama signed the blue lives matter Bill

Obama did nothing when these video executions of black people started jumping off on his watch
"The law requires the Justice Department to create a notification system relating to assaults on police officers, officers who are missing in the line of duty, and credible treats against law enforcement. The system is modeled after Amber Alerts for abducted children and Silver Alerts for missing seniors."

Your argument is disingenous when that bill has nothing to do about qualified immunity, just establishing protocol alerts and harsher sentencing for targeting cops.

Def agree on him not doing enough regarding police shootin/killin us but lets not act like they werent poppin off before he took office either.

"The law requires the Justice Department to create a notification system relating to assaults on police officers, officers who are missing in the line of duty, and credible treats against law enforcement. The system is modeled after Amber Alerts for abducted children and Silver Alerts for missing seniors."

Your argument is disingenous when that bill has nothing to do about qualified immunity, just establishing protocol alerts and harsher sentencing for targeting cops.

Def agree on him not doing enough regarding police shootin/killin us but lets not act like they werent poppin off before he took office either.
So what you're telling me is Obama did more for police than he did for black people. Thanks man

According to the video it's very clear she
said "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus" and his response was "I'll shoot you in the fucking face".

If that's a threat then you might need to watch yourself at church

Exactly. I'm fairly certain I heard them tell her she could take the boiling water off the stove because "[they] don’t need a fire while [they're] here".

Back