Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
real tears!!!!!! haaaaaaa

I love it.....i was leaning in closer and closer like wtf is all this extra shit????

Lol nah but I'm dead serious... even tho I post facts wit it

No matter what you show some folks. They will only believe there is one way to go about things. Or they only respect a certain way of how things are attained because they were told that is the way they're supposed to get it. Any other way is just out of their realm of possibility and thought pattern. They can't process it.

Blood relatives or good people who you've known basically forever who you consider family?
Blood relatives u know the ones that ll have ur back when shit gets real or slows down for u....I’m watching my neighbor in the twilight of her life she doesn’t have any family or anything it’s really sad to see

Damn DWade saved a hoe
200.gif

One time for DWade

Why you say this?

Smh. It just amazes that wheneva they get mad, don't get there way...the racism comes out.

There is a certain kind of white person that simply shouldn't be allowed to exist. I know some on here think that's every white person. I don't agree with that, but there is no question that some of them are straight up dangers to society in general.

so does anybody know what actually happened to Jaheim?

jokes aside, niggas crap out all the time but it dont necessarily fuck you up like that

so does anybody know what actually happened to Jaheim?

jokes aside, niggas crap out all the time but it dont necessarily fuck you up like that

Idk fam

When you going from having it all to nothing

That fall is far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back