Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah havent seen that

but I've been hearing about some anonymous game where friends and fam supposed to air your dirty laundry on the low

shit got people beefin for real out here

nah havent seen that

but I've been hearing about some anonymous game where friends and fam supposed to air your dirty laundry on the low

shit got people beefin for real out here
Lol i seen that. One of em i came across:

"Why are u still with [bm's name] when she got u locked up"

I seen 40+ comments n grabbed the popcorn

The shit happened to me, so I gotta do it to yall and have this shit stuck in your head all day

THIS IS THE SONG THAT DOESN'T ENDDDD

giphy.gif

The full Mueller report was released albeit redacted. The report basically says the Russians wanted Trump to win, Trump knew the Russians wanted him to win and could help, Trump and others had regular contacts with the Russians, but.......we don't quite know if he colluded.

Bruh, if black people got that kinda benefit of the doubt, none of us would ever end up in jail. lol

The shit happened to me, so I gotta do it to yall and have this shit stuck in your head all day

THIS IS THE SONG THAT DOESN'T ENDDDD

giphy.gif
Cured this back in high school...

Just drop a beat on a table and make that shit sound dope..... then remix it with another song and it's officially out your head

I just did it with e-40 tell me where to go... Shit still works

On hind sight, tell me when to go might still be by e40, but that beat was one of the most ignant beats ever.....

Is it in the 2006 tournament??

View attachment 126786

It's no way I would be able to handle this. Maybe its my ego but I wouldn't be comfortable with my lady making that much more money than me. Its no way he's getting any kinda respect in that house

This should've been a thread.

I mean if she gave no fuccs about his work status...then why should anyone else? She knew what his financial status was and still married him.

Now if I was him...her success would motivate me to get back in school. Get my career going.

This should've been a thread.

I mean if she gave no fuccs about his work status...then why should anyone else? She knew what his financial status was and still married him.

Now if I was him...her success would motivate me to get back in school. Get my career going.

Many can find success without school b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back