Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 126786

It's no way I would be able to handle this. Maybe its my ego but I wouldn't be comfortable with my lady making that much more money than me. Its no way he's getting any kinda respect in that house

that right there is the only issue or reason why it wouldnt work

ego and pride aside, it depends on the woman

but yeah, he better get his ass in the kitchen and wash them sippy cups.......WITH SOAP NIGGA!!

View attachment 126786

It's no way I would be able to handle this. Maybe its my ego but I wouldn't be comfortable with my lady making that much more money than me. Its no way he's getting any kinda respect in that house

She got that nigga in the Lex bubble how he not being respected? Wish I would run up on a chick making 400k that wanna hold a nigga down. You worried about some bullshit.

All that matters is they love each other regardless.

that right there is the only issue or reason why it wouldnt work

ego and pride aside, it depends on the woman

but yeah, he better get his ass in the kitchen and wash them sippy cups.......WITH SOAP NIGGA!!

And I still wouldn't be washing them dishes @Whis Khalifa on God.

That shit sound good until she snatch all that shit back like he her child. That nigga wouldn't have no kinda say so in the household

View attachment 126786

wouldn't bother me, long as a man I pay for what I pay for, I save what I save for, car in my name, things fall apart. i shoulda used the ability to save light work schedule to do somethin wit myself to where the only thing I lose is her. if that's the main fear or insecurity I mean. outside of that, what make a nigga with money better than me, when she got her own money?

That shit sound good until she snatch all that shit back like he her child. That nigga wouldn't have no kinda say so in the household

Sounds like you don't want a woman to love and build with you want someone to own or take from if shit dont work out. That's sad g.

Sounds like you don't want a woman to love and build with you want someone to own or take from if shit dont work out. That's sad g.
Not what im saying at all bruh.. Im saying as a man I wouldnt be ok with being taken care of. What you said is exactly what I DO want.. someone to love and build with. As a man we're so supposed to provide and protect.. If we aint even doing that, then what are we doing.. Might as well let your chick claim you on her taxes fam

giphy.gif

View attachment 126786

With all due respect, you sound dumb right now

I could see if he didn't have a job but the doing good by himself.

I never had a female RENT me a car, let alone buy me one

With all due respect, you sound dumb right now

I could see if he didn't have a job but the doing good by himself.

I never had a female RENT me a car, let alone buy me one

I feel you bruh.. IJS for me I couldnt handle it. .Maybe its toxic masculinity or something lol but I couldnt

If I was making 400k a year and you was at 40k nigga you better bust suds, bus tables...talmbout I only wanna hear yes ma'am outcha mouth, figgadeal me?

Better hope that dih good enough to keep ya around, straight up...

Be Steadman to my Oprah

No. And you'd still love it.

i think the chicken and wallamellon is shopped

I've seen that pic before and im almost certain

wouldnt surprise me tho

Not what im saying at all bruh.. Im saying as a man I wouldnt be ok with being taken care of. What you said is exactly what I DO want.. someone to love and build with. As a man we're so supposed to provide and protect.. If we aint even doing that, then what are we doing.. Might as well let your chick claim you on her taxes fam

If that's what matters you losing. I agree with equal partnership of course (accept washing dishes @Whis Khalifa ) and the man being protector of his family but if that's just determined by salary then why bother. More things gotta factor in for me personally salary closer to the bottom than top of the list for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back