Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got too many hoes in my inboxes, I cant deal with this every day, I am overwhelmed I need to get married NOW

giphy.gif

Last edited:
i do think i might need it one day but I got too much on my plate, I aint going anywhere right now, if I lose the rest of my family then yeah i might overdose but I aint hurting anyone, I love ppl too much

i should be in the hospital right now for the biopsy but i cant cause dads sick and i got to be home to feed him and my dog so i left again and said i would reschucdle

yeah and its when i drink i turn to a dick sorry, i really like you so i'm sorry

I cussed these white women out at my bar.

White chick legit tried to steal my hat. It was sitting on the side counter with my drinks and I was in the phone with my homie in atl..... And I look over at these two white women admiring my hat... Then the one chick just grabs it and tries to tuck it real quick while they both were laughing...

I'm like "yo!!!! That's my fucking hat! The fuck you doing?!"

And these chicks really think that shit was funny...."oh my bad, I didn't know" and her girl was like " she was just borrowing it" and these dizzy broads laughing like the shit a game....

I'm like " naw.... She was fucking stealing... Your friend is a fucking theif!"

And they looked like I insulted them and the one was like "oh, come on, it's not that big of a deal"

And I was like "yeah it is . It's a very big deal. It's not funny, it's not cute. It's disgusting and ridiculous that a grown ass woman in here stealing people's shit. Like you a thief forreal. Y'all the first ones to try to get us caught up in some shit but you the real theif right here caught in the act"

Her little white boy try to swoop to her defense like" ok buddy let's not make a thing of this"

I look at him and I say " you know I had a library book stolen from me in here too.... From another little white chick just like her, y'all some rude ass, disrespectful ass, inconsiderate ass people man..... Take your little thief back to your hotel and make sure you don't leave your wallet out"

Everybody face all red, and I'm just shaking my head at them in utter disgust....
That's cuz white chicks can play it off like it was a joke.

I was at Versailles and rented a golf cart to get around the grounds.....me and wifey pull over to get lunch...something told me take the key....I took the key out...we sitting and eating next thing I know two white chicks jump in the golf cart and try to start it without the key.
I walk over like they crazy saying this is mine.....they laugh it off and walk away. But let that had been reversed. French cops woulda been on my ass and they screaming thief.

Yeah that's exactly how it was this morning lol. I didn't feel anything. I think the area I was in didn't get the impact. I'm surprised we got one on this side of the country. Tennessee usually don't get anything. If it do then it's nothing severe.

My city strip club scene is wack. Last time I went to the strip club here was with 2 of my peoples. We fell up in there about 12 at night and it was dead. Nothing but us and a couple of white boys in it. Them fools got the fighting and got kicked out. So it was nothing but me and my peoples in there and the dancers were wack. I think they had nothing but white girl strippers. They were dancing all uncoordinated like the strippers from GTA. I think Memphis strip clubs be jumping. People here, usually go to Atlanta to go to the strip club
Memphis strip clubs ain't what they use to be. They don't even get naked. Best to get em to come to a house or hotel now shit sucks

I have been out of it, but I have a idea...I been recording acoustic sessions, I don't know the correct format, and would as just mine to be approvved ...it would be awesome as like a straight up talent show once a week...i dont know past that but it could be like a tv show on here...im playing norah jones on guitar and piano...im inlove with myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back