Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My manager emailed me talking about there’s an issue with a nuclear ring’s weld exrays certs traceability we did today...for a scheduled ship date of next week while I’m on vacation...said it’ll probably need to be remade so we can recert it...I sent back “we’ll make it happen”...

BUT IN MY HEAD....IN MY HEAD...

6AE3B4EC-A536-4E5E-BCC2-D2B47D534746.gif

You got 8 hours of my time tomorrow and I’ll see you...those workers...and that nuclear ring Jan 3rd 2019...y’all can figure that shit out with out me

It is this mid age white coworker that works with me. She is about in her late 40s to early 50s but she is into EDM music. It shocked me that she listens to Lil Jon but she listen to EDM version of Lil Jon. Almost every morning she comes to work with her music loud in the car. So she told me that her daughter told her to start listen to rap. Then she asked me "Sanford, do you listen to rap? If you do, then what are some hot music to listen to". I said "Listen to Kodak Black, he is a hip hop purist". Next day, she came to work bumping

She came through the work door this morning, rapping "I got old cash, spazzing on their ass"

She kept repeating that part all day. Around about lunch, I was looking her like

giphy.gif

because she was wearing that line out smdh

Saw I had 149 notifications. Damn near thought a e-brawl broke out and I was missing front row seats.

Nope...just folks showing appreciation to the BBW threads. Props

Been having a friendly fight over the rights to this lesbian chick we work with when she inevitably crosses back over. Her girl is here tonight. Dyke had the nerve to run up on me talking about "thats my wife".
Now me and my boy joining forces to take her out the picture.

All treachery tonight.

3a6df7c47bf83f1657cbd3a1cc91c069.jpg

Just blew my damn mind so i was like melania looks like dude from beauty in the beast.. so i googled the pic to see and

I didnt realize dude was Ron Pearlman and totally forgot she was in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back