Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

She also moved to Colin Cowherd's show: The Herd:

Jenny Taft isn't a bad person.

I watched that episode and she just got caught up in the moment of condemning athletes who hit women.

What Shannon said made sense, but it came out of nowhere and it threw her off.

If she had just taken the time to really think about what he was saying, she probably would've agreed with him.

Having said all that, Undisputed isn't the same without Joy.

She was the perfect fit for that show.

I cussed these white women out at my bar.

White chick legit tried to steal my hat. It was sitting on the side counter with my drinks and I was in the phone with my homie in atl..... And I look over at these two white women admiring my hat... Then the one chick just grabs it and tries to tuck it real quick while they both were laughing...

I'm like "yo!!!! That's my fucking hat! The fuck you doing?!"

And these chicks really think that shit was funny...."oh my bad, I didn't know" and her girl was like " she was just borrowing it" and these dizzy broads laughing like the shit a game....

I'm like " naw.... She was fucking stealing... Your friend is a fucking theif!"

And they looked like I insulted them and the one was like "oh, come on, it's not that big of a deal"

And I was like "yeah it is . It's a very big deal. It's not funny, it's not cute. It's disgusting and ridiculous that a grown ass woman in here stealing people's shit. Like you a thief forreal. Y'all the first ones to try to get us caught up in some shit but you the real theif right here caught in the act"

Her little white boy try to swoop to her defense like" ok buddy let's not make a thing of this"

I look at him and I say " you know I had a library book stolen from me in here too.... From another little white chick just like her, y'all some rude ass, disrespectful ass, inconsiderate ass people man..... Take your little thief back to your hotel and make sure you don't leave your wallet out"

Everybody face all red, and I'm just shaking my head at them in utter disgust....

No more dating sites, I just got a pic from a female saying she was shaved and trimmed if not she was hyping it up like im about to see the best pussy in the world, BUT NO..she had a tatoo with words, the nerve of this bitch to ask so you like it? did you read what it said? It felt like I was lost in a national park peeking through tinder and hay bells....BULLSHIT!

I cussed these white women out at my bar.

White chick legit tried to steal my hat. It was sitting on the side counter with my drinks and I was in the phone with my homie in atl..... And I look over at these two white women admiring my hat... Then the one chick just grabs it and tries to tuck it real quick while they both were laughing...

I'm like "yo!!!! That's my fucking hat! The fuck you doing?!"

And these chicks really think that shit was funny...."oh my bad, I didn't know" and her girl was like " she was just borrowing it" and these dizzy broads laughing like the shit a game....

I'm like " naw.... She was fucking stealing... Your friend is a fucking theif!"

And they looked like I insulted them and the one was like "oh, come on, it's not that big of a deal"

And I was like "yeah it is . It's a very big deal. It's not funny, it's not cute. It's disgusting and ridiculous that a grown ass woman in here stealing people's shit. Like you a thief forreal. Y'all the first ones to try to get us caught up in some shit but you the real theif right here caught in the act"

Her little white boy try to swoop to her defense like" ok buddy let's not make a thing of this"

I look at him and I say " you know I had a library book stolen from me in here too.... From another little white chick just like her, y'all some rude ass, disrespectful ass, inconsiderate ass people man..... Take your little thief back to your hotel and make sure you don't leave your wallet out"

Everybody face all red, and I'm just shaking my head at them in utter disgust....

I...I didn't feel the anger in this bruh. I actually read that post like a blackploitation actor. Only thing missing was "jive turkey" and "jack".

I mean I get you was mad...but I needed you to be ANGRY and put the fear of God in them thieving azzz skanks. Not too much tho...you know they play victim at the drop of a dime.

I wasn't mad forreal, just legit disgusted. I wanted them to feel my disgust. I wanted them to feel me judging them knowing they were wrong.

It was humbling cuz they couldn't even talk back after a while. They all just had to listen to me tell them how horrible of a person their friend was.... And they knew it.

By the time their uber came, they couldn't get in fast enough. I'm pretty sure I ruined their night.

It's never just one, they all come at once

giphy.gif

I LIKE SLOPPY JOES ON WEDNESDAYS AND RUEBENS ON THURSDAYS @BA FRIDAYS A CHIMICNAGA SATURDAYS I EAT A MEATBALL, SUNDAYS I fast, mondy I eat peanut butter and jelly, TUESDAY IS A HANDSOME HAM WITH VINEGAR AND PICKLE JUICE

they have changed their minds a few times but possibly another tube down my throat and an invasive biopsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back