Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2018/12/rap-video-20-arrests-illegal-gun-charges/

A rap video featuring NFL Cartell Bo and Maxo Kream lead to the arrest of 20 suspected gang members for illegal gun charges.

According to Click 2 Houston, a police investigation began back in March when the two Houston rappers were shooting their rap video for "Hoova."

Maxo and NFL Cartell Bo were shooting the visual next to Hillard Elementary School in Houston around the same time students were dismissed from class. Some of the students actually appeared in the video. But neighbors watching the shoot also saw guns out openly and called the police.

When the cops arrived, several people fled the scene and left their guns behind. Overall, a dozen loaded guns were confiscated at the video shoot. According to police, the extras holding the weapons were all documented street gang members and rappers. Police also found drugs as well.

Two months later, the "Hoover" video was released and police used it to track down every person who appeared in the clip. So far, the visual has racked up two million views on YouTube.

In the end, 20 people were arrested and charged with illegal possession of a weapon.

NFL Cartell Bo, whose real name is Warren Brown, was charged with illegally possessing two assault rifles (as a convicted felon) and threatening a police officer on the way to jail. He was later released on bond and ordered to wear an ankle monitor. But, according to police, Bo cut the ankle monitor off and disappeared without a trace.

Brown and eight other gang members remain on the run, and four others were on probation or parole, according to police.

Another man, up-and-coming rhymer Kenyon Tennessee, who appeared in the video holding a child, died before police could charge him. Tennessee was shot and killed in November along with another man, outside a local nightclub.

Police said that 11 of the suspects are either in state or federal custody, while nine suspects remain wanted for numerous open warrants.

There's no word if Maxo Kream, real name Emekwanem Ogugua Biosah Jr., was charged with any crime. The H-Town rapper just released a video for "Roaches."

Overall, this is a classic case of when keeping it real goes wrong.

Watch the Click 2 Houston news report below.

yuACGQ.gif

Some foreign motherfucker keep hacking my netflix

i finally had to call and get that shit dealt wit after changing my password & removing their phone # that they had put in on my account didnt work

fucked up thing is i dont even use netflix i just had it for the trial for the fam to watch while we were in Florida but they went and renewed that shit after it was over not once but twice.

Oh yea and they had even got bold and changed my email so I couldnt log back in it after doing it the second time but they aint know i was gone call on they ass

damn.. too late.. we both coulda made a quick 100k flip for the holidays.......

shit.. oh well.....u live and u learn

next time the opportunity comes up i'll let u know tho....
Yup.
We both coulda....
But only I front the loot.
Yup

Aint you in Tennessee?

You get the quake?

Yeah we got the quake, fam but I didn't know we had one until I checked FB this morning and see my cousin talking about it. I think it was a light earthquake around my way tho. Usually, I'm a light sleeper but when the earthquake came through at 4am in the morning. Even the quake couldn't wake me up

Yeah we got the quake, fam but I didn't know we had one until I checked FB this morning and see my cousin talking about it. I think it was a light earthquake around my way tho. Usually, I'm a light sleeper but when the earthquake came through at 4am in the morning. Even the quake couldn't wake me up

Earth Quakes are like that though

theres been like 2 here that I didn't feel and I was wide awake.

I think both of them actually happened when I was in class. Once in high school during art class like half the class started screaming and shit, so did the teacher but there was several of us who didn't feel it.

Then the same thing happened again when I was in college, some felt it and some didnt

I'm still trynna make time to come thru your town. My home gonna show me around and take me to a stripclub.

I think both of them actually happened when I was in class. Once in high school during art class like half the class started screaming and shit, so did the teacher but there was several of us who didn't feel it.

Then the same thing happened again when I was in college, some felt it and some didnt
Some was high...some wasnt

Yeah that's exactly how it was this morning lol. I didn't feel anything. I think the area I was in didn't get the impact. I'm surprised we got one on this side of the country. Tennessee usually don't get anything. If it do then it's nothing severe.

I'm still trynna make time to come thru your town. My home gonna show me around and take me to a stripclub.

My city strip club scene is wack. Last time I went to the strip club here was with 2 of my peoples. We fell up in there about 12 at night and it was dead. Nothing but us and a couple of white boys in it. Them fools got the fighting and got kicked out. So it was nothing but me and my peoples in there and the dancers were wack. I think they had nothing but white girl strippers. They were dancing all uncoordinated like the strippers from GTA. I think Memphis strip clubs be jumping. People here, usually go to Atlanta to go to the strip club

Yeah that's exactly how it was this morning lol. I didn't feel anything. I think the area I was in didn't get the impact. I'm surprised we got one on this side of the country. Tennessee usually don't get anything. If it do then it's nothing severe.

My city strip club scene is wack. Last time I went to the strip club here was with 2 of my peoples. We fell up in there about 12 at night and it was dead. Nothing but us and a couple of white boys in it. Them fools got the fighting and got kicked out. So it was nothing but me and my peoples in there and the dancers were wack. I think they had nothing but white girl strippers. They were dancing all uncoordinated like the strippers from GTA. I think Memphis strip clubs be jumping. People here, usually go to Atlanta to go to the strip club
I'll hit you up when I come thru.
A nigga got connections...

also don't forget to check the pressure on the hose before opening the radiator cap if you think your over heating, its a volcano of scolding if you open it ......and dont pour coolant straight down before it cools off, your justgonna end up with a cracked block....or so I heard

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2018/12/rap-video-20-arrests-illegal-gun-charges/

A rap video featuring NFL Cartell Bo and Maxo Kream lead to the arrest of 20 suspected gang members for illegal gun charges.

According to Click 2 Houston, a police investigation began back in March when the two Houston rappers were shooting their rap video for "Hoova."

Maxo and NFL Cartell Bo were shooting the visual next to Hillard Elementary School in Houston around the same time students were dismissed from class. Some of the students actually appeared in the video. But neighbors watching the shoot also saw guns out openly and called the police.

When the cops arrived, several people fled the scene and left their guns behind. Overall, a dozen loaded guns were confiscated at the video shoot. According to police, the extras holding the weapons were all documented street gang members and rappers. Police also found drugs as well.

Two months later, the "Hoover" video was released and police used it to track down every person who appeared in the clip. So far, the visual has racked up two million views on YouTube.

In the end, 20 people were arrested and charged with illegal possession of a weapon.

NFL Cartell Bo, whose real name is Warren Brown, was charged with illegally possessing two assault rifles (as a convicted felon) and threatening a police officer on the way to jail. He was later released on bond and ordered to wear an ankle monitor. But, according to police, Bo cut the ankle monitor off and disappeared without a trace.

Brown and eight other gang members remain on the run, and four others were on probation or parole, according to police.

Another man, up-and-coming rhymer Kenyon Tennessee, who appeared in the video holding a child, died before police could charge him. Tennessee was shot and killed in November along with another man, outside a local nightclub.

Police said that 11 of the suspects are either in state or federal custody, while nine suspects remain wanted for numerous open warrants.

There's no word if Maxo Kream, real name Emekwanem Ogugua Biosah Jr., was charged with any crime. The H-Town rapper just released a video for "Roaches."

Overall, this is a classic case of when keeping it real goes wrong.

Watch the Click 2 Houston news report below.

Feel good story yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back