Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Period ? Sick? Long day? Hungry?
Lol..this remind of when a chick invite you over with no pretense. Like, lol..she actually fell for the good guy act and she actually just needed company and wanted to talk..lol..lol...but then you try to solve all her problems in 10 minutes just so u can fuck and leave

Just found out my closest cousin did some foul shit that heavily involved me. Sadly, now her children gotta suffer from the consequences.

love from a distance about to hurt more than she think.

No matter if I just used the bathroom. When I get home, my bladder connects to the WiFi and I gotta go!

Do men suffer from this?

Reactions: 1/2
ehhh....lol

we got hurricanes and shit here b. Trees are nothing but insurance claims haha

it doesnt help they are building housed closer and closer together these days so if you have a huge tree in ya yard and its over a fence or near a neighbors home, either get it cut back significantly or cut it down to less than a stump

I had to pay someone this summer to do just that. My house was the ONLY one in the subdivision with a damn tree in the backyard. Why the developer didnt cut it when they cleared the rest of the land is beyond me

Don't have those issues at all. I completely understand you 1st choice to cut down trees.

Different places different options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back