Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not?

My kids have a whole cul-de-sac to themselves and 3/4 acre of land to play on. Trampoline. Basketball rims. Volleyball net. Bikes. I could go on but we not worried about being in stuck inside cause of the Kung Flu.

What Michelle say, at least 60mins of play a day my g

Fair enough. My nephew inside. He wasn't really outside playing before this shit popped off tho. He be fucking niggas up on the sticks and he's only 6 lol.

School from 9-2. On and off the sticks from 2-8 in bed by 930. Rinse and repeat. His teachers said he was killing it before all this shit popped off and say he's still killing it now with the online schooling.

Fair enough. My nephew inside. He wasn't really outside playing before this shit popped off tho. He be fucking niggas up on the sticks and he's only 6 lol.

School from 9-2. On and off the sticks from 2-8 in bed by 930. Rinse and repeat. His teachers said he was killing it before all this shit popped off and say he's still killing it now with the online schooling.
Outside of Fortnite and Minecraft on switch, my youngest dont play shit. They rather YouTube or be out 'exploring'.

They learned how to rollerblade during this shit also.

While doing the bullshit they passing off as school work

Outside by 2 to only have what 4 or 5 hours before it's time to come in. Y'all the WOAT parents. Stop having these kids on the clock when they don't have to be, they get enough of that when they have to be in school

Lol i think y’all both gotta point tho. Kids need schedules but I’m wouldn’t be as strict

Outside of Fortnite and Minecraft on switch, my youngest dont play shit. They rather YouTube or be out 'exploring'.

They learned how to rollerblade during this shit also.

While doing the bullshit they passing off as school work

Nah this lil nigga a indoor kid. Its ps4, youtube, tablet, hot wheels. That's it.
He has no interest in going outside. Quarantine a breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back