Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop abusing your mod abilities, that avi didn't break any rules
Lol I don’t care man.

If you feel so strong about it, put it as your avi

Bruh you don't know what crying is... but if I was to fuck up your life it be a different story... so I'm a let you rock you son of of bitch. Cause your pops ain't taught you better. You listen to that fake ass bouncer du and think you big shit. Bro, my life style shits on you and your mods lifestyle. I ball out and you work for a white man.
You really proud of ya lifestyle....that’s good.

I don’t care about it but I’m glad you so proud of it. You finish crying?

Nigga you been crying since Goldie announcement.

You might as well stop posting, cuz you gonna cry about everything everyday going forward....

Unless you like crying....
But you the one that be crying and spazzing because I bully you online. You gotta get consoled by your mod buddies

Bro I got money to make you disappear. Bro you a bitch. Bro you and me are different. I don't work multiple jobs to survive. I could have your bitch and moms suckin my dicj
You got the money but you lack the heart or conviction.

I make my self available as fuck.

Do it.

We both know you won't. But since you feel comfortable saying you will. I'm inviting you yo do so.

I'm giving you permission.

Do it

I can't respect a migga who thinks he has power cause he a mod..... online
Well I have the power to make you sell hollow threats online.

I have the power to make you post more in 5 minutes than you do in 5 months.

And I got the power to causally display something you covet so much that you have it attached to your avi.

Seems like I control the fuck out of you and you despise me for it.

Tough break nigga

Bri you was in Kentucky for a second test. How do I know cause my bro took the same test. Bro I'm giving you the benefit of doubt cause you black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back