Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know what I find kinda funny, ion know if yall ever thought of this..

When we was coming up, all of the music we listen to was made by kids, or young adults..from the viewpoints of seasoned adults. So when we got older we were surprised at times when hear how old some of these folks is. Cause we just assumed they was older.

So most of our perceptions on how we viewed life came of the lense of our idols. It was seen as some clown shit to act your age. These white kids had linkin park, blink 182, Brittany spears, Insync.

They looked like adults but the content of the music was very much what a teenager would be going through. Their idols and their music actually helped them. It help them understand themselves, their emotions and coping mechanism before adulthood.

Our idols had us growing up to fast, chasing the adult life and ignoring how we felt. Our coping mechanism was drug, drink, pussy, and opulence. If it didnt fall into the category, what is you doing.

Only to have us become adults and become prime candidates for arrested development. We all out here full grown adults with the self emotional understanding of pre teens.

My therapist peep me to something, she like..u think u dont feel nothing...u feel alot..u say you always angry or irritated. But if those are the only emotions that you understand how they feel. Those are the only emotions you can apply to situations. She was like..how you build a house if I give you a tool bag all you know how to use is a hammer.

Ima point and say give me that wrench, you bring me a hammer..ima point to the pillars..your gonna bring me the hammer. Its like..someone hurts you..ya mind points to sadness...ya heart brings you the hammer..

I said...

arts-media-delarosa-102-crying-jordan-png-1280_720.jpg
That's bars...

She said..Wha?

I laughed and cried thug tears

You been crying for two days because you can’t rock another nigga wife collage in ya avi

What type of lifestyle produces this kind of sassiness?
Bruh you don't know what crying is... but if I was to fuck up your life it be a different story... so I'm a let you rock you son of of bitch. Cause your pops ain't taught you better. You listen to that fake ass bouncer du and think you big shit. Bro, my life style shits on you and your mods lifestyle. I ball out and you work for a white man.

Well I see you like for me to make you cry, you're just a glutton for punishment
Nigga you been crying since Goldie announcement.

You might as well stop posting, cuz you gonna cry about everything everyday going forward....

Unless you like crying....

Bruh you don't know what crying is... but if I was to fuck up your life it be a different story... so I'm a let you rock you son of of bitch. Cause your pops ain't taught you better. You listen to that fake ass bouncer du and think you big shit. Bro, my life style shits on you and your mods lifestyle. I ball out and you work for a white man.
Nigga your life shits on mines but you so pressed over my wife she in your avi....

Lies not matching up fam... Clearly you want something I got

Bro I try so hard not to shit on your whole existence. You're a fucking lifestyle ain't fucking with mine. I'd show you lamond and Ferraris and you still could not compete with me.
Yet you still posting my wife.

Post your chicks.... If your life is so much better post your chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back