Status
Not open for further replies.
@Elzo69Renaissance & @Chicity this video about Jeff Fort just popped on my youtube. His story seems way more interesting that Larry Hoover
Shit man they was both what they were....Larry been down for too long then they re sentenced him on new charges in the 90s.....Jeff shit reads like a dope ass movie....both got their kids out here trying to do good

@mryounggun, i know you just asking fam

but goldie brought a buncha chicks to the site over the last 2 years. Getting them to stay is the issue.

When they post, its wonderful, but they got shit going on in real life so...you cant fault a lot of em for that

couple that with the fact that a few niggas on here, for whatever reason, just dont know how to conduct themselves in the presence of females. Aint nobody saying you gotta be all in the PMs or simping or anything like that, but the way some of these dudes interact with females range from creepy to down right rude, and you can say "well they need thicker skin" or you can say "nigga why you talking to females like that"

at either rate, if you bring a chick here and she posts longer than "hi my name is" you get some ABW money or whatever, if that's your thing.

When niggas are asked why they dont bring females here, the answer ranges from "i dont wanna mix internet with real life" or "i dont know any females irl"...either way...sad shit all the way around.
The biggest misconception on here, what chick gets disrespected on here besides one and that one also starts their fair share of shit. Stop blaming niggas

Status
Not open for further replies.