Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mryounggun, i know you just asking fam

but goldie brought a buncha chicks to the site over the last 2 years. Getting them to stay is the issue.

When they post, its wonderful, but they got shit going on in real life so...you cant fault a lot of em for that

couple that with the fact that a few niggas on here, for whatever reason, just dont know how to conduct themselves in the presence of females. Aint nobody saying you gotta be all in the PMs or simping or anything like that, but the way some of these dudes interact with females range from creepy to down right rude, and you can say "well they need thicker skin" or you can say "nigga why you talking to females like that"

at either rate, if you bring a chick here and she posts longer than "hi my name is" you get some ABW money or whatever, if that's your thing.

When niggas are asked why they dont bring females here, the answer ranges from "i dont wanna mix internet with real life" or "i dont know any females irl"...either way...sad shit all the way around.

Naw I was just gonna hit up a few of the old timers that I still got a line on and tell them to come over. But from what y'all saying, most of them been knew this was the spot and just kinda fell off. It's all good.

Southern because she aint got any power &

Kat cause half the randoms & simps that followed her around don't post here anymore........or either changed their online personas once they came over here so they could fit in w/ the ones that was here b4 we got here

Kandi sipping tea clip.gif

Last edited:
I was pretty sure we were offering niggaz abw money to share threads on their social media.....

I share them, prolly not as much as I did at one point... But it definitely brings traffic...

Why you keep saying they got shit going on in real life?

Don’t us men do too?

Yeah, that's bullshit.

Everybody's got shit going on in real life.

I think it just comes down to them........for whatever reason......not really feeling like being on here like they did a few years back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back