Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol everytime i play this joint and it gets to the "you can fuck my bitch, let me fuck yo bitch" part I be like

giphy.gif

Damn y'all niggas ran Kat and MsSouthern off? They brought a lot to this shit. Beezy? Not so much? *shrugs*

source.gif

Like what?

Kat and Southern wouldn't stay here long if they did sign up

Southern because she aint got any power & Kat cause half the randoms & simps that followed her around don't post here anymore or either changed their online personas once they came over here so they could fit in w/ the ones that was here b4 we got here

And nobody ran wax face off she committed that herself by asking to have her account deleted

source.gif

Like what?

Kat and Southern wouldn't stay here long if they did sign up

Southern because she aint got any power & Kat cause half the randoms & simps that followed her around don't post here anymore or either changed their online personas once they came over here so they could fit in w/ the ones that was here b4 we got here

Thy both were cool and had staying power, in terms of having a thick enough skin to not be ran off by no bullshit. And they both added a different perspective to shit than a lot of posters.

Seem like ain't really too many women on this bitch at all. That shit ain't depressing to y'all?

Thy both were cool and had staying power, in terms of having a thick enough skin to not be ran off by no bullshit. And they both added a different perspective to shit than a lot of posters.

Seem like ain't really too many women on this bitch at all. That shit ain't depressing to y'all?

Yea, they had thick skin so that aint the issue I just dont think they'd stay cause they thrived off the attention they were getting from niggas. It aint that they couldn't cut it. Its just shit over here different. They got a lot of attention over there and i think they liked all the bullshit that came w/ the IC but it aint like that on here.

It'd be cool if the females on here posted more, they still around but not as active

And nah im good. i know where to go for the females bruh. I actually got some that i been considering bringing here, i've talked up the site a few times but never really extended the invitation. (What can I say? im a selfish nigga + I don't want em to come and then leave) but we'll see.

And nah im good. i know where to go for the females bruh. I actually got some that i been considering bringing here, i've talked up the site a few times but never really extended the invitation. (What can I say? im a selfish nigga + I don't want em to come and then leave) but we'll see.

Tell them lip stick alley girls come on...

Tell them lip stick alley girls come on...

Only if we said "Fucc it" and wanna burn this bitch down to the ground. Other than that...they need to keep all that drama over there.

Now we'll take their logical thinking defectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back