Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand that thread. But I be watching you niggas movements. It was just wild to me how quick you could go from family devastation to posting gifs of fat bitches adjusting they panties but whatever gets you through the day g.

None of my business really.

I can't stand that thread. But I be watching you niggas movements. It was just wild to me how quick you could go from family devastation to posting gifs of fat bitches adjusting they panties but whatever gets you through the day g.

None of my business really.

camron.gif

...stop bruh. You damn near admitted you be in there. Ole "I just wanna take a quick peek at these bbw women b4 I clock in" head azzz nigga Lol.

And me speaking on my cousin's sudden passing, has no correlation wit what I post in other threads. This site is my coping mechanism.

View attachment 161143

...stop bruh. You damn near admitted you be in there. Ole "I just wanna take a quick peek at these bbw women b4 I clock in" head azzz nigga Lol.

And me speaking on my cousin's sudden passing, has no correlation wit what I post in other threads. This site is my coping mechanism.

"Latest Posts" moron.

Sorry for your loss of your cuz and brain cells.

I dont see a gif of a woman adjusting her panties...

On some side note shit, where ever them pics originate, I wonder if they know that they are currency in a fap bank for lurkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back