Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
for bout the past 2 months (at least 5x a wk) we (my fam) been goin to this park to walk a few miles

& yesterday this guy had these tattooed on the back of his right arm

ss-bolts-1.jpg

he didn't appear to have any kids w/ him or dogs, since it is a playground/dog park also

didn't appear to be exercising, he was actually smokin a cigarette (there's signs saying no smoking)

so I was on extra alert cuz he was jus too suspicious

maybe he was a KISS fan

Three students in my class this year. All boys. I feel like a damn CO. I also feel like one of the students cause our superior making us do the same work as the kids. She had the kids make a book that they have to color and told me I have to color and maKe one too. Then when they time ran out, she said pencils down and I kept writing because I’m grown. She repeated herself and I looked up and she was looking at me. Ma’am, relax. I’m not a damn student. Shit gonna be an issue I can already tell.
Did you do this before you put your pencil down?

issa.gif

@Remy_LeGermz

Very random but do you remember when Jonny roccit On the IC said he said he hates when you and me post together and I think I said something to you and you replied with the gif of diddy body guard picking him up and carrying him from the making the band skit?

Also do you have that gif?

@Remy_LeGermz

Very random but do you remember when Jonny roccit On the IC said he said he hates when you and me post together and I think I said something to you and you replied with the gif of diddy body guard picking him up and carrying him from the making the band skit?

Also do you have that gif?
Lol...now that u remind me, yea..but nah, that gif store in a phone 5 to 6 phones ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back