Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'm going to watch this tonight
220px-The_Town_Poster.jpg

Dope. Top 15.

Chicago folks. I’m in Hermosa. What should I be doing? Eating?
Im just west of hermosa. Not much to choose from in these neighborhoods but luckily ur right by logan square

Revolution Brewing always been a good spot to me for bar food it still probably hipster vibes tho

Go to Margies if u got a sweet tooth

Some of my fav taco spots are Arturo's on armitage/western. If u want some real fuckin good pico de gallo (spicy af tho) thats some the best i had.

Bucktown has this spot called Tecalitlan. Sit down restaurant taco spot on Chicago ave. Also has amazing pico de gallo just not nearly as spicy.

If u can venture out near wrigleyville to Lucky's Sandwich Co u should def try that out.

Ive never been bc they always have lines out the door but ive heard nothin but good shit about Kuma's Corner on belmont a burger spot might even be walking distance to u.

And the heart of Wicker park milwaukee/damen/north intersection seems to have stepped up their restaurant game. Its crowded but im sure u can walk around get drunk af n find a good restaurant.

Goldie told me my “tea” be late :saywut:anywho, hopefully what I just posted about Blac Chyna and Future is current. My bad I’m not on social media ALL DAMN DAY to report to y’all as soon as it happens:sayword:

i dont buy into the zodiac signs and shit, but i'll be got damn if the one thats supposed to be stubborn aint that nigga Thor/Shiz

Cable now cutting basic channels? smh messing up my ppls court sessions

Posted about this a few days ago.

The local stations got greedy by charging them too much for channels that are already free over the airwaves anyway.

Cable companies finally realized it was a waste of money for them to pay.........and now the local stations are being disingenuous by blaming everything on the cable companies and not acknowledging their own role in this.

Last edited:
Got some questions for you @genocide_cutter

Does your mom know you go out the house dressed like that?
Do you put on your own make up or do you go to the mall?
Do chicks really dig this set up??
What made you start doing this ish???
And do you look At yourself in the mirror once you scrub your face and be like I ain't shit???

I'm going to train my mother on how to use Facebook. I made a status yesterday about my 11 year old nephew spent his entire summer, watching Gunsmoke. Everybody on the status sent the laughing emoji. My mother is the only person that typed "lol". I called her later and told her "Momma, we don't laugh like that anymore on social media. We use laughing emojis now". I get on there this morning and she still haven't edit it smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back