Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daugther dyed her hair and it came out beautifully.

Tho I was initially against it, it reminds me that i can't be to rigid in traditions and western philosophy.

Flexibility and adaptability are the lessons of 2019

Switched my internet from spectrum to att this morning.

Dude came through to install it. We about the same age. We talked about sports and games while he was working. Got kind of cool. I had espn on and shit.

At the end dude was like man I got nothing to do cause my next job is at 1 pm and paused like he was expecting me to say yo chill and watch tv till your next job.

I was like shiieet crank the ac and take a nap in the van bruh. One.
You did the right thing, that nigga there to do a job not to make friends

Switched my internet from spectrum to att this morning.

Dude came through to install it. We about the same age. We talked about sports and games while he was working. Got kind of cool. I had espn on and shit.

At the end dude was like man I got nothing to do cause my next job is at 1 pm and paused like he was expecting me to say yo chill and watch tv till your next job.

I was like shiieet crank the ac and take a nap in the van bruh. One.
lmaooo you coulda had a new friend with the cable hookup

I feel you

Get the fuck outta my house nigga

You make it make sense
It don't, you just wanted to interact with me

tenor.gif

Free Rakim Free Rakim...I’m trying to find all the strapping young men to put the plug in....

Uhh...yeah turn my levels up...

Me and funk flex cruising the streets looking for butt sex Flex gonna give up the booty he just playing hard to get

Bald head from the back look just like Kevin Garnett

Just like him I’m a wolf in timberland...bitch I been the man.. goddamn wait...

Free Rakim Free Rakim...I’m trying to find all the strapping young men to put the plug in....

Uhh...yeah turn my levels up...

Me and funk flex cruising the streets looking for butt sex Flex gonna give up the booty he just playing hard to get

Bald head from the back look just like Kevin Garnett

Just like him I’m a wolf in timberland...bitch I been the man.. goddamn wait...

View attachment 153598
Pause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back