Status
Not open for further replies.
Me: So you gonna go see the Lion King when it comes out.

Homegirl:
yg.gif

*proceeds to go on a rage fuel tirade about ignorant black folks...how there wasn't enough minorities to play minority characters back in the day so that's why white folks portrayed them...black folks need to stop complaining and make their own movies...Ariel should stay white b/c she was white in the movie...how we need to forget what was done in the past and move forward...how she's sick of seeing ig'nant shyt on FB...how her bitches (her white homegirls) post and say whateva and not concerned wit being politically correct...*

Me:
blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

Yeeeeaahhh...I'm just gonna stop bringing up Disney movies altogether. Seems to be a trigger point wit this hefa. Lol.

:tuh:

foh with that inferiority complex mumbo jumbo

Inferiority complex? What are you talking about man? It's just truth or are you really going to argue that blacks are treated the same as whites in this country? If you really believe that then you're basically say racism doesn't exist and we all know that's not true.

Inferiority complex? What are you talking about man? It's just truth or are you really going to argue that blacks are treated the same as whites in this country? If you really believe that then you're basically say racism doesn't exist and we all know that's not true.
Being treated differently doesn't mean we have to buy into their perceptions

If I wanna laugh at some ignant niggaz, imma laugh.

White folk impression of black people shouldn't influence how you feel about yourself. I ain't gonna be shamed into thinking I gotta be a well behaved negroe at all times else white folk gonna talk about us....

Fuck outta here... People get into fights and do all types of wild shit... It's not race specific. So I'mma laugh regardless who in it

Being treated differently doesn't mean we have to buy into their perceptions

If I wanna laugh at some ignant niggaz, imma laugh.

White folk impression of black people shouldn't influence how you feel about yourself. I ain't gonna be shamed into thinking I gotta be a well behaved negroe at all times else white folk gonna talk about us....

Fuck outta here... People get into fights and do all types of wild shit... It's not race specific. So I'mma laugh regardless who in it

Yeah, that wasn't my point. If you want to laugh at niggadry, that's fine, but the whole "white people don't have to worry about it so we don't either" line of reasoning you were pushing is flawed.

Who in here own a timeshare?

Is it worth it? Any regrets?

Me: So you gonna go see the Lion King when it comes out.

Homegirl:
View attachment 149183

*proceeds to go on a rage fuel tirade about ignorant black folks...how there wasn't enough minorities to play minority characters back in the day so that's why white folks portrayed them...black folks need to stop complaining and make their own movies...Ariel should stay white b/c she was white in the movie...how we need to forget what was done in the past and move forward...how she's sick of seeing ig'nant shyt on FB...how her bitches (her white homegirls) post and say whateva and not concerned wit being politically correct...*

Me:
View attachment 149192

Yeeeeaahhh...I'm just gonna stop bringing up Disney movies altogether. Seems to be a trigger point wit this hefa. Lol.
U should be educated her

Yeah, that wasn't my point. If you want to laugh at niggadry, that's fine, but the whole "white people don't have to worry about it so we don't either" line of reasoning you were pushing is flawed.
How is it though.

Only time niggaz be in some "that shit sad" is when is black people acting a fool...

Any other race it's jokes.

It's like black folk ashamed to see black folk be flawed...

I think it's an inferiority complex. Niggaz really think they less than other races, like every act of ignorance will condem the entire race....

Reactions: SeaSnake
How is it though.

Only time niggaz be in some "that shit sad" is when is black people acting a fool...

Any other race it's jokes.

It's like black folk ashamed to see black folk be flawed...

I think it's an inferiority complex. Niggaz really think they less than other races, like every act of ignorance will condem the entire race....

Why do you choose to look at it like that? Maybe some of us just care more about what black people do because we have an affinity for black people. Like if I see someone else's kids out acting stupid, I might laugh. If I see my kids out acting stupid, it's going to be a problem, because I expect better of them.

Some of us don't want to see niggas fighting at Disney World. It's got nothing to do with whether or not whites have done the same thing. We just don't want to see our people acting like savages.

Reactions: Playmaker88
Status
Not open for further replies.