Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody link me to the new new stealin cable shit :dfbruh:
Not possible, but aye...if u got some bread, cop a basic cable plan, add the premiums of HBO, showtime, Starz and such.

So now you got basic cable, it's gone provide u at least one box, that's all u need no matter what they try to sell u. So u got basic package usually a cool 60 dollars, premiums usually come to bout 10 each, so u at the least after taxes got a 130 a month cable bill.

Heres where u make ur money, sell ur sign in info to friends and family for 10 dollars a pop, all for premiums they can use the apps for on streaming hardware.

They won't need any cable at all, cause that same sign in info gives them access to the apps for ESPN, Fox now, CBS, ABC, TNT and such..

The whole streaming networks shit is so new, they dont monitor how many devices yo shit is active on

cOpLPOb.png

That's what I meant, app(s) for the Firestick. I can still get shows/movies to work fine but my live shit trippin.
Oh head to the reel talk section then. I ain't fully pulled the plug yet. I'm running coto on mine now

Nigga u know u just typed all that shit for nothin right? I've been stealin shit on a daily for the last 3 years

:hahaha:
Yeah but u could make money off people acting in the same strength as u, 13 people pays the bill, everything else is free money

And 10 dollars is being generous ..u could hit folk for 30

Don't know how I missed this, but lol @ Charlie Bordelon being upset with her ex-husband Davis for bringing a child he had out of wedlock into her home..........when she herself is the product of an adulterous relationship as well.

Hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.