Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom is the most nonchalant low key person ever....today is Mother’s Day tomorrow is her bday....so I hit her up ask her if she s home so I can come kick it and drop off her gifts....her first reply I appreciate it but do u really need to come today, it’s supposed to rain this afternoon .... lol I’m like wtf?

My mom is the most nonchalant low key person ever....today is Mother’s Day tomorrow is her bday....so I hit her up ask her if she s home so I can come kick it and drop off her gifts....her first reply I appreciate it but do u really need to come today, it’s supposed to rain this afternoon .... lol I’m like wtf?

Your mom & dad together?

Mother's day today and my dad's bday tomorrow

Told then both I ain't got it

A Mother’s Love: falling down stairs in front of a crowd and ripping your pants all for the perfect shot for your sons ten year old bday pics.

LUH dat boy!

Xfinity wifi/basic cable 24 month promo expired. My bill is now $180/mo

No HD, no movie channels, not even the full basic cable lineup

Cancelling this bullshit asap tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back