Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maaaaaan this old white dude was talking to this young nigga with the most ferocity in his voice just now. Young dude ain't look like he wanted smoke tho. I have no idea what it was about I just waited a couple minutes to let the beat build in hopes he said nigger so we could jump him. White dude seen me in the cut he chilled tho.

Maybe next time. Sigh.

Maaaaaan this old white dude was talking to this young nigga with the most ferocity in his voice just now. Young dude ain't look like he wanted smoke tho. I have no idea what it was about I just waited a couple minutes to let the beat build in hopes he said nigger so we could jump him. White dude seen me in the cut he chilled tho.

Maybe next time. Sigh.
Lol Toronto got the nicest whiteys I’m shocked

Lol ain’t that some bullshit art he created? Not all arts are created equal mma shows that.

I got money on Jackie the man with actual belts and fighting techniques. Bruce lee got like no fight record
You young bastards need to be smacked

My man said fuck mastering a real art. Im going to create some fuck shit that will never help me in my life or help me defend my self. Then root in fake deep philosophy

Tell me at the start of the week, ion want nothing for mothers day.

Mothers day come, I wake up, get breakfast, work out, make plans to go do something.

"aye I'm bout to take the boy the out wit me"

"how u just not gonna tell me happy mothers day, that's so disrespectful"

"so every other day of the year that I honor u as the mother of my kids dont matter cause I didnt tell u happy mothers day?"

"that's just rude, normal people give thanks to moms on mothers to day"

my mind telling me in my head

nigga u did this

:ghost:being married is ur fault

Tell me at the start of the week, ion want nothing for mothers day.

Mothers day come, I wake up, get breakfast, work out, make plans to go do something.

"aye I'm bout to take the boy the out wit me"

"how u just not gonna tell me happy mothers day, that's so disrespectful"

"so every other day of the year that I honor u as the mother of my kids dont matter cause I didnt tell u happy mothers day?"

"that's just rude, normal people give thanks to moms on mothers to day"

my mind telling me in my head

nigga u did this

:ghost:being married is ur fault
You been with her long enough to know 'I don't care about....' is a lie ppl enjoy telling

So yes, it is your fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back