Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the gym this past weekend and the NFL Network was on one of the screens.

Had my headphones on so I couldn't hear what was being said, but in my head I was wondering............

"Why are they talking to Omar Epps?"

After a few seconds I realized it wasn't Omar Epps........but Mike Tomlin:

Mike Tomlin on NFL TV.png

Idi Amin laughing clip.gif

And before one of you smartmouth henchy head negroes say I'm crazy or don't know what I'm talking about:

Mike Tomlin Omar Epps side by side comparison.jpg

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/showthread.php/6694-Omar-Epps-‘Stop-asking-me-about-the-Steelers!’

Diddy shooting rubber band clip.gif

dude getting money tossed on him.gif

There's nothing wrong with a woman who loses attraction for her partner after seeing him cry or get beat up

My boy been telling us this shit for years ever since he did a food handling course. We always clowned... until yesterday lol.

When we go to Korean bbq he got a separate burner for the chicken and that shit fully cooked. He doesn't play around with that at all. Don't thaw that shit off in water then pour it in the sink on the dishes. Only way to get rid of chicken bacteria is to burn it off. I dont think frying or baking it gets rid of it all either.

I was watching my 11 year old nephew play his game and I started looking back at the small beefs that some of us 80s babies had with game consoles. We had no memory card. We used to keep the Nintendo on all day, so we won't lose our place in the game. During adversity times with our Nintendo when it'll freeze up in the middle of the game. Then fast forward to the first Xbox. Each time, turning your Xbox on and it's working was always a breath of fresh air because you never know when it catch that gangster lean. Sometimes, you'll turn it on and you'll become a witness to the infamous red rings of death. When your Xbox caught that, then it felt like your entire soul was crushed. Today's kids don't experience that adversity with game consoles.

I did that
So hopefully my nephew won't have to go through that

I've literally only had mcgriddles, pizza, burgers, and wings since Saturday and I'm the same weight

Amazing how annoying this shit is

I've literally only had mcgriddles, pizza, burgers, and wings since Saturday and I'm the same weight

be careful what u wish for, I said the same shit in high school. developed bad eating habits and ballooned to 305 until I realized it. Hard as hell to lose it even when u get on a roll, easy to get gain it once u get on a roll.

be careful what u wish for, I said the same shit in high school. developed bad eating habits and ballooned to 305 until I realized it. Hard as hell to lose it even when u get on a roll, easy to get gain it once u get on a roll.
Nah I don't have any food available because I moved over the weekend and also been dead tired

You trying to gain, most people would be fine eating everything and staying the same weight

You trying to gain, most people would be fine eating everything and staying the same weight
No I'm trying to lose I just think it's funny because the past two weeks I been eating only oatmeal and bacon and eggs for protein

And I maybe gained a pound that entire time

It's probably because I'm only eating once a day damn near

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back