Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every shift I got wake this dude up, we ain't that cool

Problem is, he drives a company car, uses our phone, and lives an hour away so he may not have a ride home

I would take him but I gotta go to the beach once I'm done and it's over an hour away in the opposite direction.

Ah well I guess
brah, its 2019

call the nigga an Uber and be done with the shit

you know what.. @JUDAH was right, i hope you get clocked with a hole punch

Painting finally came in

take that extra slack from ya lamp and wrap it under a circle to put under the base

then take the leg on that right peg (sitting down) and turn it about 28 degrees to line it up with the tile

take that extra slack from ya lamp and wrap it under a circle to put under the base

then take the leg on that right peg (sitting down) and turn it about 28 degrees to line it up with the tile
You looking too hard. Niggas like you be the reason I hate taking pics. Looking all in my background. Nigga focus.

I don't take pointers from niggas with 38 inch HD TVs

We've all seen your small ass HD TV fam

noooo

we've seen my TV, and you try to ridicule it for it not being a smart TV, which is a legitimate slight considering its going on about 10 years old, but the size is the size sir

your move

noooo

we've seen my TV, and you try to ridicule it for it not being a smart TV, which is a legitimate slight considering its going on about 10 years old, but the size is the size sir

your move
:mybad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back