Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
These so called OG's stooping down to Kodak's level of ignorance. How these dudes threatening violence in Nipsey's honor when Nipsey supposedly wasn't about that.

These so called OG's stooping down to Kodak's level of ignorance. How these dudes threatening violence in Nipsey's honor when Nipsey supposedly wasn't about that.

Not sayin’ tha nigga should be killed or no shit like that but it’s always crazy to think you can control how somebody would react...if he gets smacked up I won’t lose any sleep...if his career comes crashin’ down...I wouldn’t lose any sleep...and although it’s not necessarily needed to be “talked about” with regards to what Nip was and wasn’t about...he DID smack a few niggaz before over blatant disrespect

Okay so how is this different from beating up kodak to defend nipsey/Lauren?

These same dudes talking that peace shit but now wanna resort to violence in the name of a nigga who they claim was about bringing peace. In the end all they're doing is making Kodak be even more disrespectful

Nah I did because I heard this is a tradition so maybe she knows about it
I don’t know nothin bout that and I didn’t understand a word they was speaking so I think you got the wrong race b...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back