Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You laid up next to one, you passive aggressive wide nostril sumbitch
giphy.gif

Someone’s gonna stomp that krispy nigglet Kodak into the ground for this latest round of wylin.

Between that shit with Young M.A., his impending case, and now him talking about wanting to shoot his shot at Lauren London in a year or so, dude been on a real asshole tour.

He need a life coach before he gets caught by a bunch a muhfuckas and they Power Bomb that goofy muhfucka.

Someone’s gonna stomp that krispy nigglet Kodak into the ground for this latest round of wylin.

Between that shit with Young M.A., his impending case, and now him talking about wanting to shoot his shot at Lauren London in a year or so, dude been on a real asshole tour.

He need a life coach before he gets caught by a bunch a muhfuckas and they Power Bomb that goofy muhfucka.

Crazy how many of these rap niggas begging to die but nipsey had to go. We needed that niggas light. I'm trying to get over it but day after day I get reminded of how big a loss this really was not just to his family, his loved ones, his hood, but to US as well. I hope niggas with the ability to spark change feeling how I'm feeling right now and continue or try to emulate what he was about in their section. I really need to sit down myself and figure out what I can do. Nip the same age as me and came up under worst circumstances so what's my excuse for not being as active or as motivated.

You laid up next to one, you passive aggressive wide nostril sumbitch

Damn. My nigga said fuck throwing a chair and threw the sofa bed at this nigga.

Nigga dropped the fridge off the roof like puff.

I'm trying to be a positive nigga right now. But I got the 50 cal ready on the roof @Sam Crooke I know you had get him. That itch too real sometimes.

Its Sunday tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back