Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wtff: Mane...these birds over here been chirping since 4am and I can't go back to sleep. These lil raggedy sparrowed bastards be out with the owls in the darkness.

Gonna start meditating and reading the 48 Laws with my 12yo

She not happy about it but I think in the end she'll look back and really enjoy these next 50 days

:wtff: Mane...these birds over here been chirping since 4am and I can't go back to sleep. These lil raggedy sparrowed bastards be out with the owls in the darkness.
don't be talking about my peoples like that....
upload_2019-4-4_9-7-56.png

Low key peep, they are trying to flip and put out a psychotic white man as the anti hero you should root for cause the world beat him up and cast him aside. That made it all the more justified for him to harm others..

This is programming
Joaquin-Phoenix-JOKER-2.jpg

Recognize this and dont support it

that's an assumption...

Joker origin always hinted at trauma and someone who lost it..

i don't think they're trying to make him relatable.. i think it's just reinforcing the idea that we're all one bad day away from a break.. which has been his mantra for decades

Last edited:
that's an assumption...

Joker origin always hinted at trauma and someone who lost it..

i don't think they're trying to make him relatable.. i think it's just reinforcing the idea that we're all one bad day away from a break.. which has been hins mantra for decades

Yeah, the Killing Joke is the most popular origin story for him, and the whole point of that story (at least from the Joker's perspective) is that all it takes is one bad turn of events to leave anyone fucked up like him.

That said, I won't be watching that shit despite Joker being my favorite DC character.

plus all it takes is one irredeemable act to demonize him...

i mean he is the living embodiment of evil

Craziest shit I seen in the past few days....u mean to tell me this nigga spent the first 7 yrs of his career shooting w funny vision ....lmao

Question I need answered quickly (in a few hours) so don't move this

If that usa-China deal goes through would that negatively affect the Chinese stock market? I own shares in a Chinese company and its been volatile af and it's fallen over $4 in two days before a deal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back