Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
milk-edinburgh-clubbers-meme.jpg
Do I strike u as that kinda nigga?
70552fd79c9d0fe38886fef7657bfc94.png

I respect that...in fact, that answer let's me know three things about u. You're honest, you're an individual, and ur intellectual. And his show is top 5 all time, number 2 behind Rick and Morty(fight me niggaz).
Ok! I’ll take it!

Rick n Mortyyyyyy?!?! Just kidding. I’ve seen it a few times. It’s not a bad show.

I can tell you're very bright. You always think the worst of me. I don't pretend about anything. What I say is what I mean and I meant you were dropping knowledge.
I'm just jokin..I like to joke about being sensitive because I'm actually rather cold and heartless...its really funny to me, sad at the same time.

Hilarious I don't even remember what you said but remember spice it up

sexy layups??
Nah in the NFL thread I posted homie on the Eagles trying to get tackled and homie tackling kinda missed so he got assed out

I was trying to have some laughs during a blowout lol

it didnt go my way..

They got me doing a detail at this ariana grande concert. Because of that Manchester bullshit a couple yrs ago they move so fucking extra. Nobody trying to blow this dumb bitch up and if they are I'm letting her ass get cooked. Not my beef.

The protocols ridiculous. Like I'm really finna remember all this new shit for one night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back