Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
this nigga done beat his dog ass and it ran away from home, nice pretty ass husky with some baby blue eyes.

I been helping his scary ass look for it for like the past 2-3 days and I just found it

I call him up and tell him I see it and he gone tell me to grab it cause it might bite him if he try to.. Nigga done broke his foot off all in the dogs ass and now he scared of it.

If I grab this shit I swear he aint gettin it back. I'll take it and give it away to some of my peoples before I give it back to his punk ass

Give that dog to someone who'll take care of it.

If you take it back to him...I hope it bites his leg off. Lol

Shout out to all the IG "models" who post a pic in just a gstring, cut off shirt, and bunk ova wit the caption "About to pay these bills"

I’m bout to start usin’ migga and nigga in my posts and confuse tha shit outta everybody...

S/N: Dope color scheme...just my 2 cents

Give that dog to someone who'll take care of it.

If you take it back to him...I hope it bites his leg off. Lol

Already found him a home. My aunt said she'll take em.

Ima grab him soon as I find this cage and take him down to her

Man at times i find myself bugging.

Was supposed to eat healthy today.

Came home from work, made some chicken breast sauteed with vegetables. Good healthy food. Shit was banging.

Shit had me full.

2 hours later I ordered a half chicken and fried rice and some fucking banana pudding.

Now my stomach hurting and im mad as fuck at myself. Smmfh.

If you manage to have a sick kid and make it out of the experience without getting sick, that's amazing.

They could be like "I know you gotta stay here with me, but you're well. So, I'm going to stay over here and let you be."

Instead they are like

"Hey, you're sleeping? I'm gonna lay next to you and get my snot on your pillow."

"Hey, you're eating? Let me come over and cough a couple times around your food."

"Put my snot rag in the trash? What kinda bitch shit is that? I'm about to drop it in your favorite chair."

Jesus Christ Teanna Trump looks AMAZING but maaaannn she's a bird. Not the most articulate person in the world. I tried to watch an interview and cut it off after 10 minutes. I tried to watch again but just couldn't bear it. She professed btw that she will sell ass with no prob if the price is right and you're healthy.

When she starts doing anal her career is going to take off like a muthafucka.

The hell you even wanna listen to a hoe talk in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back