Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just clicked a banner ad on accident and it made me wonder

@Goldie does the site get more ad revenue based on the frequency of clicks, or does it make no difference?

The driver was distracted by his phone, accidentally scooped up a coworker, loaded up sand and dumped it, she died due to suffocation

I just clicked a banner ad on accident and it made me wonder

@Goldie does the site get more ad revenue based on the frequency of clicks, or does it make no difference?

I get money for both people seeing the ad and people clicking the ad, but I get the most money when people click the ads.

"Let's talk about death baby. Disintegration of flesh you'll see. Let's talk about all the good things and the bad things. In hacking up ya meat. Let's talk about that!"

I just called to put some bread on my nigga's books and this bitch talking to me like I'm the one in jail. I had to check her ass quick.

Reactions: 1/2
The driver was distracted by his phone, accidentally scooped up a coworker, loaded up sand and dumped it, she died due to suffocation

Accidentally huh? He got her the fuck outta here.

This crackhead by my house done employed himself at the stores around here. He be telling people he the basket collector at every damn store. People be running from him.

this nigga done beat his dog ass and it ran away from home, nice pretty ass husky with some baby blue eyes.

I been helping his scary ass look for it for like the past 2-3 days and I just found it

I call him up and tell him I see it and he gone tell me to grab it cause it might bite him if he try to.. Nigga done broke his foot off all in the dogs ass and now he scared of it.

If I grab this shit I swear he aint gettin it back. I'll take it and give it away to some of my peoples before I give it back to his punk ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back