Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chick wanted to try anal and I was preppin her for a while now. I put 3 fingers in and she was cool then my whole fist. She asked me how many fingers was that I said "all of them". We fucked but her booty couldn't take it.

She's been very quiet, I think she feels "dirty" about the act. She'll get used to it. Iuno why she asked to do it.

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

This chick wanted to try anal and I was preppin her for a while now. I put 3 fingers in and she was cool then my whole fist. She asked me how many fingers was that I said "all of them". We fucked but her booty couldn't take it.

She's been very quiet, I think she feels "dirty" about the act. She'll get used to it. Iuno why she asked to do it.
Boy !

Just ran into what I consider to be one of my top 5 best looking exs. Hadnt seen her in years.

She got fat as hell. Not chubby. Fat.

Matrixed that one.

IMG_20181112_162659.jpg

Sound like she thinks she disappointed you by not being able to go where u were tryna take her. Bet money she practice by herself at home. Might as well eat her ass to make her feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back