Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm prolly late, but there's now MR, Ms and Mx for "non genders" ? :Pathetic:

Had a training session at work yesterday where we have to “check in” at tha beginning where anybody in tha meeting can “state their mental state or how they’re feeling” to basically have a clear mind for tha training...well long story short we have a dude who’s been “transitioning” into a female for about tha last 8 years now...truth be told I think tha nigga gave up and quit halfway thru or summin...anyway this muthafucka checks in by sayin’ wit his still deep ass dumb voice “I’m Evelyn and I’m pregnant....” Crazy part is nobody even reacts to his/her dumb shit anymore smh

this muthafucka checks in by sayin’ wit his still deep ass dumb voice “I’m Evelyn and I’m pregnant....”
tenor.gif

Tha story of this muthafucka is ridiculous G!!

Long read but %100 true and filled wit fuckery...

I had just started at tha company about 1 month prior...we have this surprise plantwide meeting where tha President and head of HR are at tha front of tha room....I’m thinking in my head “Damn...they said they don’t do random drug tests!!” But it wasn’t about that...it was a full blown meeting about “1 of our “job family members” going thru a serious and tough phase in their life that they were gonna need everyone’s support to get thru”...now I’m thinking Cancer or some shit but NAH...next slide in tha power point presentation is about tha differences between gay, transgender and bisexual...now I immediately regret setting at tha front of tha room because I’m waaaay to high for tha shit I KNOW is about to go down!! Well they start in about somebody transitioning from male to female and I start looking around tha room at every nigga in there wit’ no facial hair thinking “Are you tha Rupaul nigga?! What about YOU random white guy wit no hair on ya head period nh (turns out he really did have cancer but that’s another story smh)...well just then is when they put tha picture of tha dude in his full on best “homely 15 cat having librarian” outfit he could find!! Turns out tha culprit was this geeky white cat that looked like tha shaggy haired bad ass kid Tanner from original Bad News Bears movie...well tha next thing that tha President and head of HR does still remains as one of tha dumbest moves ever made in manufacturing history...they open up tha meeting for QUESTIONS FROM THA ROOM!!! These old and young drunk and high crazy ass country fuckers couldn’t wait to raise their hands lmao

Question 1 by Cory (black dude who just got outta jail a few years earlier): Uhhh yeah...so what do we call IT when IT comes back??

Question 2 by George (old country white dude who prolly weighs about 115 lbs but drinks that Fireball liquor shit like water): Is he really coming back wit titt...I’m mean breasts??

“OK...no more questions...let’s have a word from our very Christian floor manager Roger. Roger what you got to say?!” And I swear tha shit this man said STILL gets talked about to this day whenever niggaz start laughing at tha whole situation...Roger says and I quote “Let’s just all remember ITS NOT WHAT GOES IN YOUR MOUTH BUT WHAT COMES OUT OF IT (Super pause and tha highest of no homillz) so let’s not talk bad about him...”

Yup...meeting adjourned...Ken will be back after tha Thanksgiving holidays as Evelyn...have a good day!! (Did I mention this was tha Monday before Thanksgiving sooooo yeah)

By this time I a headache from fighting back tears of laughter but I knew I’d get fired if I started to laugh cuz I wasn’t gonna stop...they let us go down to tha floor wit’ “warnings” about “bullying and inappropriate jokes and hate crimes and all”...soon as niggaz get to tha floor you start seeing groups breaking off into huddles followed but loud laughter from what I’m sure was inappropriate joking...everyone who called my name I ignored because I KNEW we only had 30 mins left in tha day and that was 29 mins too long to not let tha jokes fly...I turn tha corner and in one of tha groups filled wit laughter I see tha 4 “clowns of tha shop” who roast everybody all day and to my surprise there’s Ken in tha middle still dressed like a dirty mechanic smh

Some events since that time have been him getting his own male/female bathroom added to tha plant cuz tha women were not playing that shit and tha niggaz DEF wasn’t playin’ that shit...didn’t work out cuz it was tha cleanest and biggest private bathroom there so everybody would use it and he’d get mad and bang on tha door and go tell...so they moved his lab (he’s a test engineer) down tha street to our old building where he’s basically alone except for some Teflon sprayers/coaters who work in a room by themselves soooo yeah

Fit people motivate me to get fit, not cause they fit. But cause of the "do u even lift bro" looks they give u when u enter their element. Like being in Vitamin shop..sizing me up and shit..

Inside I'm like
:cry:ima show u niggaz b...

On the outside, one of em got to close to me at the register..I ain't hard but I could tell he ain't built like me. I felt his energy, I put my plant foot a lil closer to him and leant my body.

:ghost:I will lay yo ass out nigga, he backed up off me just off the energy .

:hahaha:
The shit that goes on in my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back