Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't do it.

The gap in maturity would be too big.
Thats how i feel.

Theres this 20 year old hot coffee chick i get my coffee from for like the last 6months and she was telling me how her boss says her and I should date. Basically asking me to ask her out. She seems pretty cool, but just hasnt had life kick her ass yet.

Thats how i feel.

Theres this 20 year old hot coffee chick i get my coffee from for like the last 6months and she was telling me how her boss says her and I should date. Basically asking me to ask her out. She seems pretty cool, but just hasnt had life kick her ass yet.

Dating doesnt mean you gotta go into it totally serious though.

Take her out a few times and see how it goes.

I think as long as you set personal boundaries of how deep you allow yourself to fall in, you should be good.

The potential for disaster if you end really liking her is huge though.

A fresh haircut will have you feeling you like can holla at the baddest chick you've ever seen. But if she rejects you...you still walk away confident af like...

ke2ptgrc0aum.gif

Dating doesnt mean you gotta go into it totally serious though.

Take her out a few times and see how it goes.

I think as long as you set personal boundaries of how deep you allow yourself to fall in, you should be good.

The potential for disaster if you end really liking her is huge though.
1397.gif

This is sound advice, Internet friend. Im gonna go bang that girl.

I wore some white Polo jeans last year to tha club after tha TDE concert...had ocho (that means a lot in Spanish I think) people come up to me speaking Spanish cuz they thought I was Dominican...needless to say they have been retired until that Rosetta Stone comes back smh

I wore some white Polo jeans last year to tha club after tha TDE concert...had ocho (that means a lot in Spanish I think) people come up to me speaking Spanish cuz they thought I was Dominican...needless to say they have been retired until that Rosetta Stone comes back smh
Its Bronx and Harlem wear

ocho=8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back