Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got me a interview for a jobby tomorrow. Been with this company for 10 years, time to try something new and not work in an office as much. This job has travel involved too.

Finally cooking on tha new grill I got for Christmas later on...just some turkey burgers and turkey sausage so I can gauge how it cooks before I start tha real deal shit this spring/summer...

I still haven’t been able to use my new one yet either. I’m going on vacation next week though so I might have some time.

Bout to have some bomb ass fajitas on deck

While waiting on the phone...do you have the "So how's the weather over there" conversation?

How to carry this? Ok so chick i been kickin it with for about 2 months told me she gotta dude. She told me this after i said i might be catching feelings. She still wants to kick it and was scared to tell me and she says the nigga aint acting like she important. Now i havent spent no money on her we just smoke and kick it. And she stated she not married and if she aint happy she will find happiness. And still wants to kick it.

I think i might be becoming a side nigga. This might be ok.

Lmaooooo. How you fucking dudes and worried about ya girl fucking dudes?

u black cuh?

carols-daughter-mimosa-hair-honey-shine-pomade-d-20170511121135957~553382.jpg

just a dab AFTER you use some type of daily conditioner

soul glo action all day my boy

My bad should have mentioned that i have long curly hair...ie ODB type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back