Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still early. I dont mind putting my foot on them niggas necks again. Ducking fades, hiding out from the forum, and posting sassy gifs show what type of character them faggots have.

It's still early. I dont mind putting my foot on them niggas necks again. Ducking fades, hiding out from the forum, and posting sassy gifs show what type of character them faggots have.
fam, you gotta lay hands on chicagofigure now brah

your avi on my cpu blown up is mad disrespectful lol

fam, you gotta lay hands on chicagofigure now brah

your avi on my cpu blown up is mad disrespectful lol

After his leader declined i highly doubt he'll meet to square up with me. You ain't gotta fan the flames though chief. Them soft ass niggas know wassup hence the passive aggresive behavior.

@ Litter you still
iJTMnUyeOtDIQ.gif

Why the hell are you telling me that?

When I disclosed my weight and you said........."and".......it gave me the impression that you wanted to know more details about my weight.

Keeping in mind, my initial disclosure was in response to you saying that some people you were doing a chart for didn't want their weights disclosed.

Therefore, I disclosed my weight because I didn't think it was that serious.

When I disclosed my weight and you said........."and".......it gave me the impression that you wanted to know more details about my weight.

Keeping in mind, my initial disclosure was in response to you saying that some people you were doing a chart for didn't want their weights disclosed.

Therefore, I disclosed my weight because I didn't think it was that serious.
you not a female tho

i thought she said that in her post inquiring about the spreadsheet, but i could be mistaken

She probably did and I wasn't paying attention.

Makes sense now.

I can understand why some women wouldn't want to disclose their weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back