Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny how people will gang up on you on the Internet smh

It be like that. I hope you don't run. For what it's worth. Stay with it. Don't be a lemming like most of these niggas on here and just fall in line with the bullshit just cause. You did nothing wrong today.

Let me find out BWG stands for Battered Womens Group

Niggas out here with support groups and shit

Can't script this shit any better

the_defenders_s1_e7_zpste15ai6h.gif
I didn't know my gifs made it across the internet like that.
i9MdqyEN_o.png
eVc6aoRo_o.png

Let me find out BWG stands for Battered Womens Group

Niggas out here with support groups and shit

Can't script this shit any better

So first we hate all the women now were their support group?

Why don't you niggas huddle up and figure out which narrative it is you want to run with before talking shit.

My personal been too good lately. Not going back and forth with you niggas over trying to keep a female poster engaged. You gotta be fucking kidding me this morning.

Get your employees in line @Goldie tf is this.

a

Why don't you niggas huddle up and figure out which narrative it is you want to run with before talking shit.

My personal been too good lately. Not going back and forth with you niggas over trying to keep a female poster engaged. You gotta be fucking kidding me this morning.

fwiw, i dont think he was calling ya'll a support group for female posters, but you all as a collective are the battered women supporting each other

just my interpretation though

Hey man, you did nothing wrong today

a

fwiw, i dont think he was calling ya'll a support group for female posters, but you all as a collective are the battered women supporting each other

just my interpretation though

tenor1.gif

I ain't going back and forth with you niggas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back