Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
huge problem for me if im not puffin

and even if I am I cant do hospitals, long ceremonies, or any other place or event that feels like I HAVE to be still

shit drives me nuts.....most relationship arguments happen on the weekends.....sittin still too long I get jumpy and frustrated
You need to sit your box head ass still and look those demons in the eye, stop distracting yourself.

I'm joking but I have no barber

Shit sucks

Might just go bald now instead of trying to find a new one
Don't go gentle into that good night sir,fight for your line my nigga!

Find you the Bigen King barber in your area and get fresh on these nigga man!

I just found out that one of my cousin's oldest son murdered somebody over an attempt to rob this dude for his Xbox One; that he was selling for $200, online smh. Two lives gone over a petty Xbox smdh.

Just got put on to the Grubhub/Doordash game a few weeks ago.

Pretty decent selections.

Grubhub is cheaper with not as many selections.

Whereas Doordash has more selections and is more expensive as well.

Based on my experiences with both, it's not a bad deal if you use one of those coupon codes to get $10 or more off your first delivery.

After that, however, it seems to be a rip-off because the food on the menus is priced higher than it is if you were to just go there yourself.

Add that with delivery fees, minimum orders, and tips......and you end up spending at least an extra $10 more than you normally would.

Main reason why I've only used them twice......Grubhub once and Doordash once.

All the coupon codes only work with first deliveries, so it's really not worth it in the long run.

Last edited:
I just found out that one of my cousin's oldest son murdered somebody over an attempt to rob this dude for his Xbox One; that he was selling for $200, online smh. Two lives gone over a petty Xbox smdh.

a nigga out here killed 3 brothers (all kids) over an x-box he THOUGHT they stole....ended up being mistaken identity... I posted the story

idk if ya'll remember Lil Snupe but a grown nigga gunned him down after gettin waxed on the game smh

a nigga out here killed 3 brothers (all kids) over an x-box he THOUGHT they stole....ended up being mistaken identity... I posted the story

idk if ya'll remember Lil Snupe but a grown nigga gunned him down after gettin waxed on the game smh

I remember that Lil Snupe situation. How you kill somebody over getting beqt on the game smh. As many times, my brother used to drop me off in NBA Live and 2K when I was coming up. Nigga better take them L's and sharpen his game up. It's crazy because Snupe was about to get out there with the music. His music was dope too.

How you kill somebody over getting beqt on the game smh. As many times, my brother used to drop me off in NBA Live and 2K when I was coming up. Nigga better take them L's and sharpen his game up. It's crazy because Snupe was about to get out there with the music. His music was dope too.

I remember that Lil Snupe situation. How you kill somebody over getting beqt on the game smh. As many times, my brother used to drop me off in NBA Live and 2K when I was coming up. Nigga better take them L's and sharpen his game up. It's crazy because Snupe was about to get out there with the music. His music was dope too.

a kid at that....this man was 36 smh

So I thought having grays all in my goatee/beard would keep me from being ID’d ever again...

EC5FF176-4124-4A09-8302-F2BFB3C61863.gif

So after I go back to my car to get my ID to buy cigars...that an 18 yr old could buy...I give tha chick my license and she says to her coworker “Damn!! He’s 6 years older than me!!”.....I legit thought she was 50

She says “Well you look really young for your age...that or you coulda worked for Sledge!!!”

SLEDGE?!?! Maaaaan gimme my fuckin’ Backwoods and leave me alone smh

So I thought having grays all in my goatee/beard would keep me from being ID’d ever again...

View attachment 113131

So after I go back to my car to get my ID to buy cigars...that an 18 yr old could buy...I give tha chick my license and she says to her coworker “Damn!! He’s 6 years older than me!!”.....I legit thought she was 50

She says “Well you look really young for your age...that or you coulda worked for Sledge!!!”

SLEDGE?!?! Maaaaan gimme my fuckin’ Backwoods and leave me alone smh

They just wanted to know your name.

Reactions: 1/2
They just wanted to know your name.

Why not just say “Hey...what’s your name you sexy mutha...”

And I woulda stopped her and said “Hefa’...shut yo mouth!!”

Then she would a said “But I’m talkin’ bout Word...”

You see where I’m goin’ here...I got my Backs soooo

C1716D95-6610-4D89-80A1-16FCABC21771.gif lmao

I just learned that most of my exes are capricorns and two of them have the same birthday. Idk how I feel about this yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back