Status
Not open for further replies.
8b677f8dd263db17f719d494ea52a111.gif
I know you saw the post I quoted right?

@Goldie ask beanncheese how much would it cost to get a update on the emoji.s .like the ones with the crying lil face n shit.

@Goldie heres a idea b. Maybe you should implement a live stream thingy on the front page so posters can make real money off of views and gifts n shit. But keep it hiphop and reduce alot of the subforums

When peoppe tell me they can't just chill and they always have to be active, I assume they have demons they are running from.

I just called to set up an appointment for a haircut and he's not there anymore wtf

You call the shop and baber himself? You going to great clips?
He used to be a barber in the hood until he moved to a salon so it's appointment only so I was doing my usual thing and boom this nigga not there anymore

Must've been stealing boxes

I'm joking but I have no barber

Shit sucks

Might just go bald now instead of trying to find a new one

He used to be a barber in the hood until he moved to a salon so it's appointment only so I was doing my usual thing and boom this nigga not there anymore

Must've been stealing boxes

I'll never forget the confusion and betrayal that consumed me when I hit my old barber up and he said "Im at work"

tumblr_mpsde5J1gI1s04h99o1_500.gif

but this is.........i thought...........

When peoppe tell me they can't just chill and they always have to be active, I assume they have demons they are running from.

huge problem for me if im not puffin

and even if I am I cant do hospitals, long ceremonies, or any other place or event that feels like I HAVE to be still

shit drives me nuts.....most relationship arguments happen on the weekends.....sittin still too long I get jumpy and frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.