Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
we dont really have aaaaaaaaany of those regional spots, but we just got canes...i refuse to stand outside in line for some tenders and crinkle fries..
Hence "@AP21 did a terrible job at explaining Zaxbys". I don't wanna hear shit from u nigga, yall get Luau's nshit with potlucks wirth hot chics in skirts and fancy beaches and sunsets, hush it.

Although the one in UAE food tastes like cardboard but I'm biased... From Louisiana

y'all got the original Canes tho in Baton Rouge. One of my clients out there in B.R. used to rant and rave taking his employees to Canes for lunch all the time.

Reactions: Lea
If you've been all over the country you should have seen Canes. It's got 440 spots in 26 states across the country including Hawaii and they're opening their first one in Alaska this year. Plus it's also in Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.

I aint ever seen a Raising canes in my life either

matter fact my first time ever hearing about that shit was on here like last year

I aint ever seen a Raing canes in my life either

matter fact my first time ever hearing about that shit was on here like last year

lol, prolly when I said the shit wasn't as good as niggas made it out to be in the old OT thread.

My daughter had us thinking the shit was some sort of amazing so we copped for dinner. I was completely underwhelmed and the toast just seemed weird and out of place.

Have any of y'all eaten at Chester's Chicken tho?

Chester's got nearly as many spots as Canes and Zaxby's combined. I always see it on the road at truck stops. Had it once at a truck stop in Indiana on the way to Phoenix. Shit was NOT hittin'.

For that matter, what about Bojangles or Krispy Krunchy Chicken?

Shout out to this fast food tournament.
People from other parts of the site are participating.
The depth of these conversations about fast food be having me cracking up.

I can’t wait for the necks one.

Shout out to this fast food tournament.
People from other parts of the site are participating.
The depth of these conversations about fast food be having me cracking up.

I can’t wait for the necks one.

Fast food is universal. Everybody got their favorite and can tell you in depth why it's better than your favorite spot.

Have any of y'all eaten at Chester's Chicken tho?

Chester's got nearly as many spots as Canes and Zaxby's combined. I always see it on the road at truck stops. Had it once at a truck stop in Indiana on the way to Phoenix. Shit was NOT hittin'.

For that matter, what about Bojangles or Krispy Krunchy Chicken?

Never heard of Chesters but Bojangles is big shit in NC and I fuck w/ it way more than I do KFC.

Last edited:
I've heard really good things about Bojangles. My sister out there in NC loves that shit.

Shit good bruh those Bo rounds and the Blueberry biscuits go hard

Everytime I go theres a 5 minute wait on the bo rounds cause people be killing those shits. I cant remember the last time I went and didnt have to wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back