Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@konceptjones I didn't get a chance to reply before shorty closed the thread but @AP21 did a terrible job at explaining Zaxbys and I've been all over the country and never seen a Raising Canes....googled it....nigga there's only 8 of'em on the east coast. There's 16 Zaxbys in ATL.....theres probably a reason for that. IJS

Ayo bruh that Zayxbys be hittin dont it!

Ayo bruh that Zayxbys be hittin dont it!
I've been trynna cut back on the fast food but they was being clueless and disrespectful with the shit against fuckin Burger King of all places in that thread just had to say my peace. Glad the BK lauce. Bammas

@konceptjones I didn't get a chance to reply before shorty closed the thread but @AP21 did a terrible job at explaining Zaxbys and I've been all over the country and never seen a Raising Canes....googled it....nigga there's only 8 of'em on the east coast. There's 16 Zaxbys in ATL.....theres probably a reason for that. IJS
My bad brotha.

I don’t want a masters but if I did, I’m definitely going the online route. I don’t wanna take a year off to travel, I wanna take two.

Aww man, gotta go. The seatbelt sign is on. Time for this plane to take off.
I dont see you attacking the white bitch for antagonizing kandy just now though bruh. Go give that hoe some attention offline since you have her info. Both of you look like some clowns hopping online just to say hit me up offline. Nigga shut up

You a whole bitch
Tell me who hurt you
Shut the fuck up you stay inserting yourself in shit
Oh no don't talk to the white bitch

Bro stfu not sure why you so mad
I didn't notice you before and the only reason I notice you now is because you seem real upset
Look bitch...put me on ignore
I hurt your feelings at some point in the past cuz I NEVER noticed you until now

Sup elzo

One thing I was reminded of recently is that you know niggas can't fight when they waste so much time typing. Offset ass niggas ask for smoke then backpedal when addressed.

I dont see you attacking the white bitch for antagonizing kandy just now though bruh. Go give that hoe some attention offline since you have her info. Both of you look like some clowns hopping online just to say hit me up offline. Nigga shut up

Damn u mad or big mad right now? U can always u know put us on ignore fam...

One thing I was reminded of recently is that you know niggas can't fight when they waste so much time typing. Offset ass niggas ask for smoke then backpedal when addressed.
..........irony

If you've been all over the country you should have seen Canes. It's got 440 spots in 26 states across the country including Hawaii and they're opening their first one in Alaska this year. Plus it's also in Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.

we dont really have aaaaaaaaany of those regional spots, but we just got canes...i refuse to stand outside in line for some tenders and crinkle fries..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back