Status
Not open for further replies.
Just kidding...WEAR A MASK!!

Disney plus has absolutely nothing worth watching but, the mandalorian.

It depends on what you like. I got it mostly for my girls. They'd watch it all day if I let them.

My wife likes those old classic movies so she watches those every now and then.

I don't really watch it much outside of the Mandalorian, but I'll watch it more when all those Marvel shows start to drop.

Reactions: SeaSnake
Ion even think those marvel shows will ever really drop

And that show isn't even that good.
Its decent for what it is, like they actually put effort into creating the world around him. I mean, when it comes to the arrow verse, and Netflix's attempts at marvel heroes and DC universe..

At least the mandalorian puts money to its budget

Ion even think those marvel shows will ever really drop

Its decent for what it is, like they actually put effort into creating the world around him. I mean, when it comes to the arrow verse, and Netflix's attempts at marvel heroes and DC universe..

At least the mandalorian puts money to its budget

I feel like it just this shiny, cool thing to look at but no one can tell you at it's core what it actually is.

They do a really good job with production and cgi to make it look amazing but the show itself is meh.

It's 2020. Any boat big enough to have passenger cabins also has bulkheads. And has for the last 150 years.

Meaning the lesson here should be 'If a silly nigga wants to dig through the floor of his cabin on a ship, let that silly nigga drown. That's none of your business. You'll be fine.'.

I'll be here all week.

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
Funeral Service
Big up to Diego Martin, Trinidad ??.

Mavado chune ?????.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
havent started mandalorian but im slowly going thru the marvel movies in order

the kids only watch certain shows on there

we watch all the classics too.....might catch toy story today

It's a western,a space western. It's not to be taken too serious, just good entertainment.
I mean, the outfit design actually looks like its supposed to, the vechiles, terrain,...the world actually looks like you expect it to look

So many other shows give you an adaptation..or an excuse written into the character or world as to why it's not what it is.

Nah, I'm watching titans, I want beast boy to turn into any animal, raven to be brooding, and star fire to be orange

Witcher does a good job at being what its supposed to be. I want what it's supposed to be

Aight so you have no real idea either. Cool.

No one asked what the genre was.
Nigga. I just told you at it's core it's a western, it has a large over arching story of him trying to get the kid to jedis. But, what drives the show is he adventure aspect of it. Basically a real live cartoon.

Reactions: Joshie Kahn
FIRST OFF FUCK THE SNKRS APP. HOW THE FUCK AM I LOGGED IN MAKE A PURCHASE THE MUTHAFUCKA ASK ME FOR MY PASSWORD I PUT IT IN AND IT SAYS WRONG? FUCK YOU NIKE AND YALL HYPE BEAST MUTHAFUCKAS. I SWEAR ON FAKE GOD THAT IF I HAD SUPERPOWERS I WOULD BLOW THIS SHIT UP. OR PUT YSLL IN PELICANS BAY. SHOE PROGRAM NIGGA. FUCK YOU NIKE!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Big Lurko
Status
Not open for further replies.